• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
    Never tried Nespresso.

I have 1-2 cups of every morning. I used to never drink coffee.

I don't let the weather change my habits in that regard though. I still drink heavy dark beers even when it's hot as heck out.

Of course, maybe not if I'm actually outside working in it though....
    I consider those 1-2 cups as everyday game-changers. Without them I am in deep trouble.

Leave a comment:

• LordTrychon
    replied
    Never tried Nespresso.

I have 1-2 cups of every morning. I used to never drink coffee.

I don't let the weather change my habits in that regard though. I still drink heavy dark beers even when it's hot as heck out.

Of course, maybe not if I'm actually outside working in it though....

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    So folks....do you keep drinking coffee in the hot weather? I do. Maybe not after a good sweat, but a few cups total when I am more comfortable with the temp.

My daughter got my wife interested, so she bought a Nespresso. It's more for me though I am a little fussy about spending a lot on the pods. I think I'll try to figure out my favourite type, maybe even try some of those specialty drinks (mocha something), and use occasionally.

Any thoughts on Nespresso and the various blends?

Of course if it makes me even a bit more like this guy, I might be wise to drink it often given his effect on my female family members:

Leave a comment:

• Sophia23
    replied
    After a very long day, saw Sanders players choice game from 2015 vs KC. An hour of Broncos Awesomeness. Miss those days when Broncos got a W on the Chiefs.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Jaws View Post

I know that rush to bed feeling lol.
    How late in the day can you drink coffee without it keeping you awake at night?
    I sometimes have half a cup just after supper. I am not a great sleeper, coffee or no coffee, so I never know what causes what. Maybe it's the discos, I don't know??!!

Naw.....probably the coffee.

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Hey Jawsie.....I'll be thinking of you whenever I have a bit of a late night, knowing you will be up and making your first pot, while I rush to bed after falling asleep in my chair by the "telly".
    I know that rush to bed feeling lol.
    How late in the day can you drink coffee without it keeping you awake at night?

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied

An image to gladden the heart!
    Gonna have my 1st pot v soon.
    Hey Jawsie.....I'll be thinking of you whenever I have a bit of a late night, knowing you will be up and making your first pot, while I rush to bed after falling asleep in my chair by the "telly".

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Sharing a cup with you and the gang....

An image to gladden the heart!
    Gonna have my 1st pot v soon.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

Lol I do enough of that already on the way home from work.
    I talk to other drivers. It's a good thing they can't hear me.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Started back up college today, just trying to finish my degree up. I have a public speaking class that is online. Seems like a bit of an oxymoron to me as there isn’t any actual public speaking rather just videos being posted of yourself giving a speech to nobody.

And the syllabus said I can turn off my kids and dogs. I’m pretty sure that’s illegal...
    Good for you!! Great thing to finish!!

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by Peanut View Post

I guess talking to yourself is good practice?
    Lol I do enough of that already on the way home from work.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Started back up college today, just trying to finish my degree up. I have a public speaking class that is online. Seems like a bit of an oxymoron to me as there isn’t any actual public speaking rather just videos being posted of yourself giving a speech to nobody.

And the syllabus said I can turn off my kids and dogs. I’m pretty sure that’s illegal...

I guess talking to yourself is good practice?

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    My sheep can go to Terceira and I'll meet you in San Miguel!
    I thought he meant that Terceira would be the better place just for me, as in "out to pasture".

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    My sheep can go to Terceira and I'll meet you in San Miguel!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X