X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lumiere
    replied
    Originally posted by Jaws View Post
    My dear Dad passed away 9.46 p.m January 13th. My brother was with him at the Hospital when he drew his last breath. In the end it was merciful. He bravely fought Pneumonia and defeated it, but that took all he had and his body started shutting down. He had a very good innings and turned 85 last August. Blessed to have had him in my life for half a century.
    My deepest condolences, Jaws. Prayers for you and your family during this difficult time, and warm thoughts of remembrance for a long and beloved life, that surely touched many.

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    My dear Dad passed away 9.46 p.m January 13th. My brother was with him at the Hospital when he drew his last breath. In the end it was merciful. He bravely fought Pneumonia and defeated it, but that took all he had and his body started shutting down. He had a very good innings and turned 85 last August. Blessed to have had him in my life for half a century.
    I am sorry to hear your news but glad to hear he was with family at the end and not alone.

85 years, Wow, that is a good long life with, I hope, wonderful and lasting memories that will endure.

My condolences.

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    Originally posted by armedequation View Post
    just found out im gonna be in victory lane magazine. guess a photographer took my picture while i was racing. im not one for my picture being in the public eye but i thought this was cool. plus im wearing a helmet so you cant tell its me

may 1st is driver school and my wife is gonna do it this year. im excited and nervous....guess this is good prep for when our kids start racing. Ive been having her watch the formula documentary on netflix as a little bit of home work.
    Fabulous!

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by armedequation View Post
    just found out im gonna be in victory lane magazine. guess a photographer took my picture while i was racing. im not one for my picture being in the public eye but i thought this was cool. plus im wearing a helmet so you cant tell its me

may 1st is driver school and my wife is gonna do it this year. im excited and nervous....guess this is good prep for when our kids start racing. Ive been having her watch the formula documentary on netflix as a little bit of home work.
    Congratz pal!!

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied
    Sorry to hear. its sounds like it but hope it was as painless as possible for him. Hope you are doing okay Jaws. If theres anything we can do for you, dont hesitate. We are all very good listeners here.

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    Thanks. It really hit me today but am grateful he had a long and fulfilling life.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    I'm so sorry, Jaws. Prayers and hugs.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    So sorry pal. Terrible for you and your family, but good that he no longer has to battle. He has earned his right to have peace forever more.

Take all those great memories of his life forward with you, and be proud.

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied
    hope everything is as good as they can be for both of you peanut and jaws

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    What this world needs is more coffee gatherings!!!

Might not be too far away....

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Thanks Peanut. He spent ten weeks in hospital at the end of last year, came home December 17th for three days. That day was special, one to treasure. Then he took a turn for the worse, had several falls & developed Pneumonia. He fought off the Pneumonia, but that used up everything he had. My brother is allowed into the Hospital to spend the last few days with him. Me & my Sister are looking after my Mum whose recooperating after hip surgery on New Year's Eve.
    I'm so sorry you all are going through this. Prayers continue.

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    Thanks Peanut. He spent ten weeks in hospital at the end of last year, came home December 17th for three days. That day was special, one to treasure. Then he took a turn for the worse, had several falls & developed Pneumonia. He fought off the Pneumonia, but that used up everything he had. My brother is allowed into the Hospital to spend the last few days with him. Me & my Sister are looking after my Mum whose recooperating after hip surgery on New Year's Eve.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X