X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• armedequation
    replied
    Originally posted by Jaws View Post
    My dear Dad passed away 9.46 p.m January 13th. My brother was with him at the Hospital when he drew his last breath. In the end it was merciful. He bravely fought Pneumonia and defeated it, but that took all he had and his body started shutting down. He had a very good innings and turned 85 last August. Blessed to have had him in my life for half a century.
    Sorry to hear. its sounds like it but hope it was as painless as possible for him. Hope you are doing okay Jaws. If theres anything we can do for you, dont hesitate. We are all very good listeners here.

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    Thanks. It really hit me today but am grateful he had a long and fulfilling life.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    My dear Dad passed away 9.46 p.m January 13th. My brother was with him at the Hospital when he drew his last breath. In the end it was merciful. He bravely fought Pneumonia and defeated it, but that took all he had and his body started shutting down. He had a very good innings and turned 85 last August. Blessed to have had him in my life for half a century.
    I'm so sorry, Jaws. Prayers and hugs.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    So sorry pal. Terrible for you and your family, but good that he no longer has to battle. He has earned his right to have peace forever more.

Take all those great memories of his life forward with you, and be proud.

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied
    hope everything is as good as they can be for both of you peanut and jaws

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    What this world needs is more coffee gatherings!!!

Might not be too far away....

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Thanks Peanut. He spent ten weeks in hospital at the end of last year, came home December 17th for three days. That day was special, one to treasure. Then he took a turn for the worse, had several falls & developed Pneumonia. He fought off the Pneumonia, but that used up everything he had. My brother is allowed into the Hospital to spend the last few days with him. Me & my Sister are looking after my Mum whose recooperating after hip surgery on New Year's Eve.
    I'm so sorry you all are going through this. Prayers continue.

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    Thanks Peanut. He spent ten weeks in hospital at the end of last year, came home December 17th for three days. That day was special, one to treasure. Then he took a turn for the worse, had several falls & developed Pneumonia. He fought off the Pneumonia, but that used up everything he had. My brother is allowed into the Hospital to spend the last few days with him. Me & my Sister are looking after my Mum whose recooperating after hip surgery on New Year's Eve.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    A Happy New Year to you all.
    Could you please keep my Dad in your thoughts/prayers.
    At the age of 85 his earthly life is drawing to the close.
    I've been thinking about you and your family. Prayers for all of you. Hard thing to go through.

Hugs.

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    A Happy New Year to you all.
    Could you please keep my Dad in your thoughts/prayers.
    At the age of 85 his earthly life is drawing to the close.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by armedequation View Post
    sorry if i made your job hard today Can! I usually dont bother with challenging views on the net because its a waste of time. but every once in a while i do find it humorous to go "um let me get this straight?"

hope everyone is doing well and that people are staying away from the capitol (thats a joke just for clarification)
    You have absolutely nothing to worry about! I loved that you joined in!! (I think that's what you imply)

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied
    sorry if i made your job hard today Can! I usually dont bother with challenging views on the net because its a waste of time. but every once in a while i do find it humorous to go "um let me get this straight?"

hope everyone is doing well and that people are staying away from the capitol (thats a joke just for clarification)

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Yes to all.....in '21 we will smell the coffee like never before, or the flowers, or the pine trees, or the fire pit on a cool night, or the freshly cut grass, or whatever aroma makes your senses alert and alive!

Be patient all....a new day is coming.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by Peerless View Post
    Happy New Years everyone! I hope it's a better year than 2020 for everyone.....
    Happy New Years!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X