Do you know who Gene kelly is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know who Gene kelly is?

I know who he is and I will grade your answers by PM if you want to tell me who you think he is.
    Sure I know who he is.
    80.77%
    no clue.
    19.23%
    Long live the Broncos
    Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!
    My adopt-a-bronco!!! I used to be very proud now that has all changed. Now I am perfect!
    John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

I don't understand the reason behind this, but I voted anyway. I think those of us with some gray hairs may have a slight advantage here.

Comment

Yea, I know who Gene Kelly is.

Your talking about the Gene Kelly who danced and made movies with Frank , Debbie Reynolds, and, heck, I cant remember the short guys name off the top, arent ya?

Singing in the rain
      Anchors away with Frank
      Xanadu later on Olivia Newton John

A ton of other flicks I cant remember the names of, but I loved him dancing with that mouse in Anchors Away.

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
        I loved him dancing with that mouse in Anchors Away.
        I forgot about that scene - an absolute classic!

Comment

Originally posted by Calif. Bronco
          I don't understand the reason behind this, but I voted anyway. I think those of us with some gray hairs may have a slight advantage here.
          The purpose is to see how old school our site is.
          Long live the Broncos
          Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!
          My adopt-a-bronco!!! I used to be very proud now that has all changed. Now I am perfect!
          John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

Isn't he that a$$hole teacher that made his student take a test on the floor and the rest of the kids throw paper at him because he wore an Elway jersey???

Comment

Originally posted by SeekandDestroy
              Isn't he that a$$hole teacher that made his student take a test on the floor and the rest of the kids throw paper at him because he wore an Elway jersey???
              guess again you are waayy off!!!!!
              Long live the Broncos
              Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
                Yea, I know who Gene Kelly is.

Your talking about the Gene Kelly who danced and made movies with Frank , Debbie Reynolds, and, heck, I cant remember the short guys name off the top, arent ya?

Singing in the rain
                Anchors away with Frank
                Xanadu later on Olivia Newton John

A ton of other flicks I cant remember the names of, but I loved him dancing with that mouse in Anchors Away.
                When Frank Sinatra met Gene Kelly, Sinatra didn't know squat about dancing. Before Kelly got through with him, Sinatra was a fabulous dancer. I still remember their dance scenes together, and the word "WOW!" still lingers between my ears.

-----

Comment

Originally posted by SeekandDestroy
                  Did you bother to read any of the other posts here?

-----

Comment

I been married 27 years,you bet I know who he is and may I say he has helped ruin many a night of watching the history channel when I hear the cry from my wife,,,,,,,,,,,COME WATCH THIS WITH ME,,YOU WILL LOVE IT!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Singing in the rain baby

Comment

Originally posted by Q-niverse
                        Singing in the rain baby
                        Confession time: I've never actually seen that movie. I've seen the scene where he dances countless times, of course, but never actually watched the movie. Just had to get that off my chest for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Calif. Bronco
                          Confession time: I've never actually seen that movie. I've seen the scene where he dances countless times, of course, but never actually watched the movie. Just had to get that off my chest for some reason.

I saw that flick once as an in-flight movie on Swissair from Zurich to Chicago. Long time ago......

Comment

Originally posted by Q-niverse
                            Singing in the rain baby
                            great movie!
                            Long live the Broncos
                            Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
                              Did you bother to read any of the other posts here?

-----
                              actually...no...but I did after I posted and felt like an idiot...oh well, you only live once!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X