Do You Combine Your Cereals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Combine Your Cereals?

Like half Lucky Charms half Cocoa Puffs or something? If so, which one tastes the best?

Fruity Pebbles and Fruit Loops.
    sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

I combine them sometimes. In a house of three children.......you have so many cereals.
      Emancipate your mind!
      The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
        I combine them sometimes. In a house of three children.......you have so many cereals.
        LOL, nothing like making breakfast with barely any effort.
        sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

I rarely eat cereal these days (old f***er and all - almost 40, lol). I used to like Life with Grapenuts mixed in.
          The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Apple jacks and cinammon toast crunch.
            Long live the Broncos
            Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!
            My adopt-a-bronco!!! I used to be very proud now that has all changed. Now I am perfect!
            John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

apple jacks and fruit loops
              the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

My sons do it all the time and for some reason it drives me crazy.

Comment

Working...
                X