Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I too am undecided!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
    But you weren't going to leave anyways

    I know.....but you mentioned muffins and I thought one sounded good.......sorry
    Tony G


    The Chefs

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by KCLadyFan
      I know.....but you mentioned muffins and I thought one sounded good.......sorry
      Mmmmm blueberry muffin *drools*

      Comment


      • #33
        Please stay JAWS, you are one of my favorite members
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

        Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Southstander
          Please stay JAWS, you are one of my favorite members
          I'm not going anywhere Southstander, this was a strictly tongue in cheek thread to poke fun at all the other threads on this subject which were in existence at the time.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Jaws
            I'm not going anywhere Southstander, this was a strictly tongue in cheek thread to poke fun at all the other threads on this subject which were in existence at the time.

            I don't feel too smart right now
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

            Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

            Comment

            Working...
            X