Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll miss you all

Hi my friends...

I'm starting a thread to tell you that I think I won't be too much on boards for a long time (I guess).

I'll miss you all... When I came to the boards, I didn't expect to meet such great people here... I found some nice guys and some (so) lovely girlies...
    I hope I'll stay in touch with some of you...

Here is the story : My boss - a guy who is responsible for most part of my wife's depression - wants to fire me. I'm waiting for the decision soon... But I think I'll be in serious troubles... The economy is not good in France and I need my money to pay my charges and my house.
    Anyway, though I'm not too into religions, I hope God will help me and that I'll have more luck soon...

Take care my friends and don't hesitate to make a prayer for me

ps 1 : if a hungry shark want to have a good meal, ask me... (tha shark will have a lot to eat)

ps 2 : Can someone tell to the CIA or President Bush that I've found a member of Al Quaeda ?
    LOL... I'll try to keep smiling... The show must go on... So does the life...
    Last edited by Peanut; 05-28-2012, 10:50 PM.
    Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Damn, Frenchie, I wish there was something I could do.

Best to you. Keep us apprised.

-ts

-----

Comment

I'll miss you very very much Frenchie I can't believe your boss is being so mean. I hope things turn out better for you than they are looking right now. Much love to your wife and prayers for you both. You've been one of my best friends on this board and of course no one knows how to like Frenchie

I hope things work out for you and when things settle down again drop in whenver you can. Take care. Bisous.

Comment

good luck to you frenchie. take it one day at a time. eventually the clouds will clear. God bless.
        "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

Comment

Frenchie, come back soon or we'll hunt you down and turn you into a french fry (ok corny joke I know)

...peace...
          ---IZAAK

Comment

No! Don´t take away zee Frenchie! We amor le Frenchie! That sucks big time dude!

Hope your wife is okay, and best of luck!
            President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
            I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Originally posted by IZAAK
              Frenchie, come back soon or we'll hunt you down and turn you into a french fry (ok corny joke I know)

...peace...
              LOL... Yep... But that won't be easy my friend... I jump like a frog !

... no peace for my boss...

Nobody knows a hitman here ? ROFL....

Okay... more seriously... Thanks for the support and even for the joke...
              Last edited by Peanut; 05-28-2012, 10:51 PM.

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro
                No! Don´t take away zee Frenchie! We amor le Frenchie! That sucks big time dude!

Hope your wife is okay, and best of luck!
                Yeah... I know that could be such a loss for all the female GPA members...
                But I'll try to give you some news and some as much as I could...
                Indeed... I'm still the official GPA kisser, am I not ?

Thanks everyone for the support... That means a lot for me at this time...

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

Comment

This sucks frenchfan...... You will be missed around here. It was fun getting to know you this season in the gameday thread.

If you need a sexist pig to come put your boss in check I'd be happy to make the trip...

Hope everything works out ok with your job and that you and your wife can get back on with your lives.

Take care man!

Comment

You'll be missed around here. Peak in every chance you get.
                    Emancipate your mind!
                    The People's Poster

Comment

Whats your bosses name and e-mail address??? We can all e-mail him and tell him what a great job you did for us (lies)!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear you're having problems, my friend.

Hope you can continue to pop in from time to time, and you can sort things out soon
                        The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                        BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                        You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Take care, check back when you can.

Comment

take care my friend.i hope everything works out for you as you so deserve...take care

see you soon
                            SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
                            Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

--- Just because you are having problems at work, does't mean they can't be straightened out ---

--- if that is not possible, i'm sure you will soon rebound, and land an even better job !!!

--- regardless, you can always get access to the internet --- so no excuse for leaving the board !!!

--- everything will work out for the best !

--- Best wishes Thierry !!!

--- --- ---

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                              The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                              http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                              My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Working...
                              X