Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    Sorry to hear that 2 Minute, my dog is getting old in the age too but I hope you do well after the loss.

Leave a comment:

• Peanut
    replied
    Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
    R.I.P. my friend.
    Her heart was giving her trouble last night.
    We put her to rest this morning.
    Survived cancer x2, 13 and 1/2 years old.
    I'm so sorry. It's so hard losing someone you love. We lost our cat last year (18 years old).

Hugs to you.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_Armada
    replied
    Sorry to hear that 2MW

I wish the best for you.

Losing a pet is so sad.

Leave a comment:

• McSmashie
    replied
    Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
    R.I.P. my friend.
    Im very sorry. Our pets are just as much a part of our family as anyone. Im glad you had 13.5 years with her.

All dogs go to heaven. Perfect examples of pure love.
    Last edited by McSmashie; 07-19-2009, 09:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    R.I.P. my friend.
    Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 07-19-2009, 05:33 PM. Reason: forgot

Leave a comment:

• Snk16
    replied
    Originally posted by Summerz
    Writing this with tears of happiness. She had her 8 month recheck yesterday and things look good.
    Cancer free*knock on wood.
    And it's all you can think about when these apointments are due,
    She Has been being rechecked every 3 months.

Sadly, friends I know have lost pets to cancer since all this started. I feel for them.

Go hug your Pet.
    It's been an interesting ride, Hubby and her sit in the back seat, more room back there She has also had an ACL surgery several years ago so needs to ride comfortably as possible.
    I drive, I like driving. But we always go together.
    I have Knee problems nyself so let her drag him around .
    Now the Cat I can handle alone...lol.
    Anyways.................
    It's about an hour one way trip.(our local Vet is only 10 minutes away so it is quite a difference) She has been soooo good with the riding.
    And It's actually been interesting going on that trip, every 3 months, watching the change of the seasons, decorations.
    ( I remember LATE last Spring wondering of some Santa's were ever going to be taken down lol. )
    I also will never forget going down that road for the first time wonder whether she would live or die.
    And I'll never forget shortly after she was diagnosed last January, she gave me a hug with her front feet can't even explain it how she grabbed my arm, it was awesome), telling me one she is scared, 2 she wants to live.
    WHY did I write this when I know I am terrible at writing?
    And I don't tend to share personal problems.
    I want to give hope for people in the future that may have problems. Or are having the similar problems.
    People do care. Even about your pets.
    I gave our Vet at HUGE HUG yesterday and it felt so good!
    I had been wanting to do that but hadn't yet.
    Her next recheck is in January.....he said if it hasn't come back by then that is a good sign
    Thank for listening to my ramblings.
    And for anyone wondering, she acts and feels great, her knee probably bothers her more than anything(just like people)
    She is getting old like me.

and she gets excited when tho Bronco's play.
    They do great things when she wan'ts out............and I miss it lol.
    I'm glad to hear this.

Leave a comment:

• LittleOne
    replied
    Writing this with tears of happiness. She had her 8 month recheck yesterday and things look good.
    Sadly, friends I know have lost pets to cancer since all this started. I feel for them.
    Go hug your Pet.
    It's been an interesting ride, Hubby and her sit in the back seat, more room back there She has also had an ACL surgery several years ago so needs to ride comfortably as possible.
    Anyways.................
    It's about an hour one way trip.(our local Vet is only 10 minutes away so it is quite a difference) She has been soooo good with the riding.
    And It's actually been interesting going on that trip, every 3 months, watching the change of the seasons, decorations.
    ( I remember LATE last Spring wondering of some Santa's were ever going to be taken down lol. )
    I also will never forget going down that road for the first time wonder whether she would live or die.
    And I'll never forget shortly after she was diagnosed last January, she gave me a hug with her front feet can't even explain it how she grabbed my arm, it was awesome), telling me one she is scared, 2 she wants to live.
    I want to give hope for people in the future that may have problems. Or are having the similar problems.
    Her next recheck is in January.....he said if it hasn't come back by then that is a good sign
    And for anyone wondering, she acts and feels great, her knee probably bothers her more than anything(just like people)
    :thumb: So happy Phoenix is doing so well. Happy for all of you.

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    Originally posted by DawgFanatic
    oh, hahah :doh: :doh:
    That's ok, It would confuse me too.

Leave a comment:

• DawgFanatic
    replied
    I changed usernames since then.
    oh, hahah :doh: :doh:

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    U noticed

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
    Why does it say jovibronco under ur thread? Anyways best wishes to you and your dog Summerz.

EDIT: cool name btw, just where i stay at lol..
    I changed username since then.
    And thanks
    Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 10-27-2006, 06:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DawgFanatic
    replied
    Why does it say jovibronco under ur thread? Anyways best wishes to you and your dog Summerz.

EDIT: cool name btw, just where i stay at lol..

Leave a comment:

• Denver Native
    replied

Go hug your Pet.
    Anyways.................

Summerz - this is GREAT news for you and your husband. Pets are definitely "family members". Best wishes for you all.

Leave a comment:

• RunYouOver
    replied

Go hug your Pet.
    Anyways.................

That's great news Jovi

Glad to hear it

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    Thanks

Originally posted by Kapaibro
    Glad to hear that Phoenix is doing well!
    I wanted to share our joy and story, also share with others who might be going through similar problems, as did one of my freinds not long ago who lost her Dog to cancer.

PEACE

Leave a comment:

• Kapaibro
    replied
    Glad to hear that Phoenix is doing well!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X