Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valentine's day is coming fast...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Valentine's day is coming fast...

    What are you getting for that special someone in your life?

  • #2
    I'll probably go get my dogs a new chew bone.
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




    formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

    I have been adopted by Chris Wade

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm taking her out for lunch at a really nice place.

      I want to get her a Rolex, but she'll have a cow if I spend that kinda dough on a freakin watch!

      I'll think of something nice, but not too expensive. She's just not into bling.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by JWinn
        I'm taking her out for lunch at a really nice place.

        I want to get her a Rolex, but she'll have a cow if I spend that kinda dough on a freakin watch!

        I'll think of something nice, but not too expensive. She's just not into bling.
        Unca Mugo is a nice man! Shaazaam for the Rolex!
        President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




        formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
        I adopted Skywalker

        I have been adopted by Chris Wade

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Kapaibro
          Unca Mugo is a nice man! Shaazaam for the Rolex!
          Well, the thing is, it's just a watch, really. It tells no better time than any other decent watch.

          However, I have one, and it's like 30 years old. My dad gave it to me when he got a new one a few years back. Had a broken clasp, and a cracked crystal. $40, and it's as good as new. The only real difference is the gold doesnt wear away. And it doesnt need batteries, you just shake it. Nice, but I wouldnt pay 5 grand for it. NO WAY!!!

          On my wife though? Nothing is too good for her!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JWinn
            Well, the thing is, it's just a watch, really. It tells no better time than any other decent watch.

            However, I have one, and it's like 30 years old. My dad gave it to me when he got a new one a few years back. Had a broken clasp, and a cracked crystal. $40, and it's as good as new. The only real difference is the gold doesnt wear away. And it doesnt need batteries, you just shake it. Nice, but I wouldnt pay 5 grand for it. NO WAY!!!

            On my wife though? Nothing is too good for her!
            That's what I figure. They're good quality watches, and they're an investment piece as well. Classic designs that can be worn forever!
            President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




            formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
            I adopted Skywalker

            I have been adopted by Chris Wade

            Comment


            • #7
              I got my wife a treadmill!!!!

              Stop throwing things at me......it was mutual!!! We both just want to stay in shape and when its 8 degrees outside like it was this morning its hard to get out and run.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                I got my wife a treadmill!!!!

                Stop throwing things at me......it was mutual!!! We both just want to stay in shape and when its 8 degrees outside like it was this morning its hard to get out and run.
                Now, it's cool that you both discussed it, and got it as something you can both use. It's not like she asked for new lingerie and you bought her an iron or something! Well done for taking the time to discuss it with her!


                *Wonders where one gets such nice husbands as JWinn and WTM?*
                President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                I adopted Skywalker

                I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Kapaibro
                  Now, it's cool that you both discussed it, and got it as something you can both use. It's not like she asked for new lingerie and you bought her an iron or something! Well done for taking the time to discuss it with her!


                  *Wonders where one gets such nice husbands as JWinn and WTM?*

                  U.S.A.

                  -------------

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                    U.S.A.

                    -------------
                    Yeah yeah! NZ has some gooduns too. While my mum was visiting me here last year, my stepfather had a small swimming pool installed so my mum would have it when she came back in the middle of summer!
                    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                    formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                    I adopted Skywalker

                    I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Kapaibro
                      Yeah yeah! NZ has some gooduns too. While my mum was visiting me here last year, my stepfather had a small swimming pool installed so my mum would have it when she came back in the middle of summer!

                      Sweet, pool party at Kaps!!!!!!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                        Sweet, pool party at Kaps!!!!!!!!
                        Nah, Kap still in Spain. Kap's mum in NZ = 1 sad Kap!
                        President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                        formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                        I adopted Skywalker

                        I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Kapaibro
                          Now, it's cool that you both discussed it, and got it as something you can both use. It's not like she asked for new lingerie and you bought her an iron or something! Well done for taking the time to discuss it with her!


                          *Wonders where one gets such nice husbands as JWinn and WTM?*

                          At the Mugo store! Where'd ya think?


                          My wife just got a treadmill! Something she's wanted for a long time but just never took the time to get one. She loves it!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by JWinn
                            At the Mugo store! Where'd ya think?


                            My wife just got a treadmill! Something she's wanted for a long time but just never took the time to get one. She loves it!
                            I'd like one of those elliptical trainers, and a punching/speed bag for upper body work. Boxing is such good exercise, and excellent stress therapy!
                            President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




                            formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                            I adopted Skywalker

                            I have been adopted by Chris Wade

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Kapaibro
                              I'd like one of those elliptical trainers, and a punching/speed bag for upper body work. Boxing is such good exercise, and excellent stress therapy!

                              Boxing will kick your can!!!!!!

                              Ooops, are we hi-jacking this thread?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X