Valentine's day is coming fast...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's an idea that I did today.

As a suprise for my wife, I cleaned the kitchen! And I wouldnt let her help me.

If your like me, you can put off housework until the end of time. I like a clean place as much as anyone, but just never want to do the work, lol.

She was shocked, and liked that idea very much!!

Of course, if you dont live with your Valentine, this might not be practical, but if you do..........................

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
      Here's an idea that I did today.

As a suprise for my wife, I cleaned the kitchen! And I wouldnt let her help me.

If your like me, you can put off housework until the end of time. I like a clean place as much as anyone, but just never want to do the work, lol.

She was shocked, and liked that idea very much!!

Of course, if you dont live with your Valentine, this might not be practical, but if you do..........................

Thats a great idea J. My wife wil be at work tomorrow from 8:00 - 1:00 in the afternoon so that will give me some tiem to overhaul my house. With 3 little ones running around, it gets a little messy at times.

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
        Thats a great idea J. My wife wil be at work tomorrow from 8:00 - 1:00 in the afternoon so that will give me some tiem to overhaul my house. With 3 little ones running around, it gets a little messy at times.
        WTM, if your anything like me, she will be utterly shocked! And thrilled! Especially with 3 little ones. No doubt she is busy enough.

I went for detail also. I even used a toothpick to get into the little tiny areas around the stove, Microwave, and spots like that that make an appliance look new again. And made sure to do things they way SHE likes them done.

Usually, when I clean my way, it's not quite up to par, so that was a big key for me.

Comment

I'm broke so I am gonna rent Saw II and order a pizza and watch it with my baby..... I'm sure she will love it

Comment

--- you all wouldn't be shocked to find out that V-day is the most profitible 24 hours of the entire year for florists ---

--- but did you know valentine's day is also the busiest time of the year for private detective agencies !!!

--- look it up yourself WhoDey !!! --- i heard it from Paul Harvey !!!

---

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
            The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
            http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
            My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
              I'm just glad I don't have to worry about this "holiday".

It was one of the things about relationships that I disliked the most.

how come? if I may ask?
              Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
                WTM, if your anything like me, she will be utterly shocked! And thrilled! Especially with 3 little ones. No doubt she is busy enough.

I went for detail also. I even used a toothpick to get into the little tiny areas around the stove, Microwave, and spots like that that make an appliance look new again. And made sure to do things they way SHE likes them done.

Usually, when I clean my way, it's not quite up to par, so that was a big key for me.

dang JWinn....you did go to some effort...toothpicks? My husband vacuums the house and with 4 levels it helps,we shoulda had central vac installed when the house was being built...didnt think of it at the time...but I am thankful he does it.
                Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by EMCF
                  What are you getting for that special someone in your life?
                  I got the wife some chocolates.
                  What did you get your special someone with all the extra time on your hands?

As for cleaning the house, we clean daily. So that won't work in my house.
                  Emancipate your mind!
                  The People's Poster

Comment

Working...
                  X