Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheney Accidentally Shoots Fellow Hunter

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Trychon, that was too funny!!

    I'm digging this shirt myself:

    http://www.authenticgop.com/Merchant...ry_Code=shirts
    Victory and defeat are matters of the temporary force of circumstance.



    Thanks, Snk16!!

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Eldritch
      Trychon, that was too funny!!

      I'm digging this shirt myself:

      http://www.authenticgop.com/Merchant...ry_Code=shirts
      That's pretty funny....

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Eldritch
        Trychon, that was too funny!!

        I'm digging this shirt myself:

        http://www.authenticgop.com/Merchant...ry_Code=shirts
        It was only a matter of time before someone decided to cash in on that one.

        How much money do you think these t-shirt websites pull in?
        HEAR ME ROAR!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
          It was only a matter of time before someone decided to cash in on that one.

          How much money do you think these t-shirt websites pull in?
          Dunno.... Decent money though... for the big ones... I imagine it's hard to get into the business though.

          Really wanted to get this shirt for my nephew... but

          A) I don't think that my sister would let him wear it

          B) They don't make sizes for 5 year olds

          C) His teacher thought he was lying or confused when he said that his mom was a republican... didn't think that was possible. So I doubt his shirt would be appreciated by anyone out there.

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by LordTrychon
            Dunno.... Decent money though... for the big ones... I imagine it's hard to get into the business though.

            Really wanted to get this shirt for my nephew... but

            A) I don't think that my sister would let him wear it

            B) They don't make sizes for 5 year olds

            C) His teacher thought he was lying or confused when he said that his mom was a republican... didn't think that was possible. So I doubt his shirt would be appreciated by anyone out there.
            I don't think your sister would let him wear it either. Definitely not to school!
            HEAR ME ROAR!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

            Comment


            • #81
              I came in here, wondering why this thread had been resurrected!

              Funny stuff!!
              sigpic
              Adopted by: Peanut

              "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
              -Sean Payton

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                I came in here, wondering why this thread had been resurrected!

                Funny stuff!!
                My fault.

                Comment

                Working...
                X