I need Help please !! CP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need Help please !! CP!!

How much could i get for this If i framed it?

-was he any good?

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...hockey_guy.jpg
    -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

You need a CP?

Comment

Who is it? And how big is it? I have a Tuff Stuff that lists some Hockey autos values.

Comment

I think he's offering a CP for an estimate on the worth of that pic.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Who is that guy?!?!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

What's the guys name, he looks like Hugh Heffner.

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
              Who is it? And how big is it? I have a Tuff Stuff that lists some Hockey autos values.

wERE? can i obtain what you speak of! I need to know!
              -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

Wow.... uh... It's worth nothing... I'll take it...

Just kidding... I would imagine that if it's still mint condition, it's worth maybe $400? That's a pure guess...

Unless I'm completely wrong, of course.

That was one of the greatest hockey players ever. Gordie Howe. Wow.

I really don't know how much it's worth though... at all....
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic
                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ>NFL
                  wERE? can i obtain what you speak of! I need to know!
                  Tuff Stuff is a magazine that is mostly a guide for sports card collectors. Should be able to find it at any grocery store in the mag/book aisle.

It has a few pages of auto values for things like photos, balls, etc. Maybe about 150 names under hockey. If it's Raymond Caldwell, like it said at the top of the picture, he isnt listed though. But that autograph didnt look like that name but that of course doesnt mean anything.

I'll tell what I do when trying to figure something like this out. Go to e-bay, and type in the players name, you can even do a search of what items under that name have sold for recently, although I forget how to do that. Watch the sales, see if anything similar goes, and for how much, and there ya go. A realistic idea of what something might bring.

As for a frame on these things, they usualy dont bring any added value to a piece, unless you get a pretty nice frame. People are more interested in the auto that a frame in my experience.

Comment

I suggest you go to the Antique roadshow

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon

Just kidding... I would imagine that if it's still mint condition, it's worth maybe $400? That's a pure guess...

Gordie howe. O.k
                      -Bronco in UT

Helll of a post

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
                        Tuff Stuff is a magazine that is mostly a guide for sports card collectors. Should be able to find it at any grocery store in the mag/book aisle.

It has a few pages of auto values for things like photos, balls, etc. Maybe about 150 names under hockey. If it's Raymond Caldwell, like it said at the top of the picture, he isnt listed though. But that autograph didnt look like that name but that of course doesnt mean anything.

I'll tell what I do when trying to figure something like this out. Go to e-bay, and type in the players name, you can even do a search of what items under that name have sold for recently, although I forget how to do that. Watch the sales, see if anything similar goes, and for how much, and there ya go. A realistic idea of what something might bring.

As for a frame on these things, they usualy dont bring any added value to a piece, unless you get a pretty nice frame. People are more interested in the auto that a frame in my experience.

Im Ray, This guy Is Gordie Howe Look him up please?
                        -Bronco in UT

Helll of a post

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon

I dont know squat from Hockey, but I do know that name. Interstingly, Gordie is NOT one of the players listed in the copy I hold in front of me.

See if I can find another edition that lists him..................

Comment

http://www.hockey-fans.com/players/howe.php

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx

wow hes like the Jerry Rice of the nfl or Emmit Smith wow..... But i dont care 4 hockey and want to make some quick bucks!
                              -Bronco in UT

Helll of a post

Comment

Working...
                              X