Ever had any password problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever had any password problems?

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty terrible at remembering my password and I'm pretty much the same when it comes to memorising PIN numbers for bank cards etc etc. I've gotten myself into a bit of a bother at times because of this but never found myself in quite the same predicament as this poor man:

password difficulties

Have any of you guys experienced similar password problems?
    Last edited by Jaws; 02-19-2006, 08:12 AM.

Originally posted by Jaws
    I don't know about you, but I'm pretty terrible at remembering my password and I'm pretty much the same when it comes to memorising PIN numbers for bank cards etc etc. I've gotten myself into a bit of a bother at times because of this but never found myself in quite the same predicament as this poor man:

password difficulties

lol, good one.

Comment

password difficulties

I never have that problem
      Jaws/Rebecca just make your password: IloveE

You'll never forget that.

And if you need something to make it longer.......just go with: ILoveE227
      or ILoveEmancipator

Emancipate your mind!
      The People's Poster

Comment

password difficulties

ROFLMAO
        The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
        BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
        You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Haha, my ex-girlfriend got onto my msn account and deleted everyone off of the list once...but I still had all of the e-mails saved, so no biggie.

Comment

Originally posted by Invesco
            Haha, my ex-girlfriend got onto my msn account and deleted everyone off of the list once...but I still had all of the e-mails saved, so no biggie.
            At least she didn't boil your bunny!

Comment

Working...
            X