Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were to open a restaurant ....

What kind do you think you would have?

I think I would have a buffet type place with all kinds of variety(since I can't choose just one ethnicity for example, I like them all in one recipe or another..lol)
    I woulld have everything from hamburgers to Chinese to Mexican to Itallian ect ect ect.
    And a big salad bar.

I'd prefer to do one thing really well. Probably really good french stuffs, good portions, best ingredients etc. French is best...in food terms.
    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Here we go....

It would be a Sports Bar with amazingly good food. There would be many individual rooms.

Room 1: You would enter through the main door and tell them which room you want to go to.

Room 2: If you have kids, you can take them to the Kiddie Room where there is toys, movies, and other stuff to keep them busy. There is also a mini-bar where they can eat too.

Room 3: If you came to watch football, basketball, golf, you will be seated at that room. There is TV's at every booth/table so you can change the channel to whatever you want to watch, or play a sports game like Madden. It is decorated with all kinds of cool sports things.

Room 4: If your purpose was solely to drink beer and have a good chat with friends, you go here. Beer, girls, music.

Room 5: This room is where bands perform. Come listen to some local music and have a good time...and bring your earplugs!

The food will range from American to Italian to French. Burgers, fries, soup, you name it.

Drinks, pepsi, beer, dr pepper, root beer, sprite, martini.

Yumm...

Comment

My dad owns a restaurant so i guess it will be a Japanese restuarant.

Comment

Id own a Hambger place with the freshst ingredents.
          sigpic
          Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Originally posted by JoviBronco

I think I would have a buffet type place with all kinds of variety(since I can't choose just one ethnicity for example, I like them all in one recipe or another..lol)
            I woulld have everything from hamburgers to Chinese to Mexican to Itallian ect ect ect.
            And a big salad bar.

Jovi.....yummy.....I like your idea....
            Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

A seafood place!

Comment

Originally posted by JoviBronco

And a big salad bar.

I'd have the kind that if you go in the door everbody would know your name.

It would be similar to this one right here.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=53442
                Emancipate your mind!
                The People's Poster

Comment

I would open a Sports Bar.

I would have:

A Waiting Room
                  A Bar, for drinks.
                  There would be a sports room with a full screen TV.
                  There would be tables throughout the areas and would be a buffet type of thing with the food.
                  The food serve would be BBQ themed but would have a little of all types of cuisine with specials every day. Soups, salads, etc. would be served. Would have plenty of sodas and beers and other drinks.
                  Every sunday during the NFL season would be tailgate Sunday and BBQ foods would be prepared fresh off the grill.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                  2. Taxes
                  3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

I'd go with a Southern Italian place, with lots of seafood incorporated.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Mine would be a pizza place.

No doubt about it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Id have an all night cafe. breakfast, lunch, dinner.

alchoholic and non-alchoholic beverages, Live music. pool, darts....

...screw it, Ill just open a bar.

Ill just have to make sure there is a heated terrace for smokers (such as myself)

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

it would be exactly like an espnzone except with better food and lots of cheeseburgers
                          the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

If it was here locally, some place that would serve authentic mexican food breakfasts. Breakfast burriots, omlets with mexican ingredients, plus traditional breakfast fare.

I'd have a menu at lunch with pre-packaged fresh hot meals that people could just pop in and out and get their lunch. Hot sandwhiches, soups, pasta.

Dinner would be country fare-Chicken Fried Steak, Chicken Fried Chicken, dumplings, Kentucky Browns.

Atmosphere would be homey, with quilts, homemade dolls, Americana, mis-matched plates and cups, old wooden signs.
                            sigpic
                            Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                            -Sean Payton

Comment

Mongolian BBQ. 'Nuff said....
                              Victory and defeat are matters of the temporary force of circumstance.

Thanks, Snk16!!

Comment

Working...
                              X