Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

freeze to death or dehydration

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • freeze to death or dehydration

    Would you rather literally freeze to death in like Antarctica or would you rather die of heatstroke/dehydration in like the middle of a desert?????

    I would rather freeze to death because i hate it when its really hot cause then i'm always thirsty and hungry. but when its cold i have to go to the bathroom alot. but i would still rather freeze to death morbid isn't it??????
    the space that is mine



    We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:


  • #2
    dehydration and heat, being cold and frostbite hurt
    _____________________________________________

    by SNK



    by mrbrightside111

    Comment


    • #3
      accually frost bite doesnt hurt until thawed out... in the cold you would lose body heat,, slowly get dumband sleepy and just go to sleep and not wake up...painless

      dying in the desert would be much harder, on you ...you might last for several days lingering on , suffering
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

      Comment


      • #4
        Freeze........

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by arapaho
          accually frost bite doesnt hurt until thawed out... in the cold you would lose body heat,, slowly get dumband sleepy and just go to sleep and not wake up...painless

          dying in the desert would be much harder, on you ...you might last for several days lingering on , suffering
          that's how i wanna go quick painless and in my sleep
          the space that is mine



          We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

          Comment


          • #6
            Freeze to death because I just hate the heat.
            PS Jwinn I like your new avatar.
            sigpic
            Thanks Blondie for the Sig

            Comment


            • #7
              Sleep in the snow and die.

              Comment


              • #8
                So the choices are, live through the heat, while you slowly go loopy from dehydration eventually passing out. Or Shivering to death for I'd say at least 24 perhaps more hours while your organs slowly freeze inside you. I'd rather go out in the heat. Less painful.
                "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                Ayrton Senna..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by y2cragie
                  So the choices are, live through the heat, while you slowly go loopy from dehydration eventually passing out. Or Shivering to death for I'd say at least 24 perhaps more hours while your organs slowly freeze inside you. I'd rather go out in the heat. Less painful.
                  once again ...you would not feel anything... hypothermia would set in , reducing your thought process, and making you extremly sleepy...thats how the die..they get tired , lay down and just never wake up.....you would never ever last or even know your organs were freeing.....by the time your insides lost enough body heat to start to freeze...you would have long been dead


                  has anyone ever went without water, in the sun for a few days..? .....i have and trust me its not painless
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by arapaho
                    accually frost bite doesnt hurt until thawed out... in the cold you would lose body heat,, slowly get dumband sleepy and just go to sleep and not wake up...painless

                    dying in the desert would be much harder, on you ...you might last for several days lingering on , suffering

                    Ok, ill take freezing then




                    Actually can i just OD in a motel with some hookers , can that be an option!
                    _____________________________________________

                    by SNK



                    by mrbrightside111

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by arapaho
                      once again ...you would not feel anything... hypothermia would set in , reducing your thought process, and making you extremly sleepy...thats how the die..they get tired , lay down and just never wake up.....you would never ever last or even know your organs were freeing.....by the time your insides lost enough body heat to start to freeze...you would have long been dead


                      has anyone ever went without water, in the sun for a few days..? .....i have and trust me its not painless
                      Belive me, I work inside a freezer every day, sometimes as low as -30*c for upto an hour or two at a time. It is anything but painless and thats being wrapped up in a shirt and fleece. Hypothermia doesn't set in quickly. I have gone a day in temps of over 100*F without water again its not pleasent thankfully in both cases its not been long term. I just know I would rather go out warm than cold. Regardless of the time it takes.
                      "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                      Ayrton Senna..

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by y2cragie
                        Belive me, I work inside a freezer every day, sometimes as low as -30*c for upto an hour or two at a time. It is anything but painless and thats being wrapped up in a shirt and fleece. Hypothermia doesn't set in quickly. I have gone a day in temps of over 100*F without water again its not pleasent thankfully in both cases its not been long term. I just know I would rather go out warm than cold. Regardless of the time it takes.

                        the diff is you dont stay in long enough to lose core body tempature............once you temp goes down a few degrees the shivering stops........you get kinda stupid, slow, and soon very sleepy....thta s why most hypothermia cases are found ...where they layed down to rest ...and just never woke up

                        where as dehydration from the heat just drives you nuts... you get crazed for water,, your mouth gets dry ,, like swallowing powder... then the cramps start... or worse yet heat stroke ...this could go on for days vrs the hypothermia where most people die the first night without shelture
                        sigpic
                        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          If there is absolutely no chance of someone finding me, then out in the desert.

                          However, if there is a remote possibility that I'll be found, I would opt for the freezing since it suspends all functions but preserves your body for quite a long time until someone can thaw you out.

                          Either one of these is a great way to go compared to burning alive, that has to be the worst way of going out.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I would rather freeze to death which here in North Dakota wouldn't be hard. Got a taste of my first -45 wind chill last week with -25 temperature. Brrrrr! I hate the heat.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              As long as I don't ever drown (my one true fear), I'll take either-or.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X