What Webcomics do everyone read?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Webcomics do everyone read?

Post your links here so we can all enjoy them.

I personally enjoy PvP, The Order of The Stick (yeah, I'm a geek, I know), and the Perry Bible Fellowship (note: some may not be safe for work/kids/your eyes).

All really funny though.
    HEAR ME ROAR!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

wow! You learn something new everyday! I usually just read Calvin & Hobbes and Fox Trot.
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN
      wow! You learn something new everyday! I usually just read Calvin & Hobbes and Fox Trot.
      Awww, I miss Calvin & Hobbes so much. I was just going through the Lazy Sunday treasury last night before I went to sleep. Watterson was one of the best comic writers ever. He's right up the with Gary Larson.

For some reason, Fox Trot was never carried in the main newspaper in Cincinnati - the Cincinnati Post carries it, but they have a much smaller circulation than the Enquirer because it's an afternoon edition.
      HEAR ME ROAR!
      sigpic

Comment

PVP

www.pvponline.com

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
          Awww, I miss Calvin & Hobbes so much. I was just going through the Lazy Sunday treasury last night before I went to sleep. Watterson was one of the best comic writers ever. He's right up the with Gary Larson.

For some reason, Fox Trot was never carried in the main newspaper in Cincinnati - the Cincinnati Post carries it, but they have a much smaller circulation than the Enquirer because it's an afternoon edition.
          If you go into the Cafe thread, once a morning Jovi drops off the "paper"-links to comics, news, horoscopes and such. The link in there has the dallas paper, which has Calvin and Hobbes, Fox Trot, Peanuts, Cathy.

I used to work for Waldenbooks and collected all of the Calvin & Hobbes books-at a bit of a discount.

But, seriously, check out the Cafe. We have a lot of fun in there.
          sigpic
          Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
          -Sean Payton

Comment

I read the STOCKCAR TOONS by Mike Smith. If you don't keep up with NASCAR, you wouldn't understand them. I also enjoy Loni's War Wagon, also a NASCAR comic.

Comment

Ugh... one of my friends got me hooked on a few... and I never look at new ones anymore because I end up wasting days of work catching up to the story

I read Megatokyo , AppleGeeks , Questionable Content , and my only new one is Dr. McNinja .

I only started reading that last one because it was recommended by the author of Questionable Content... as the best new webcomic. I knew it wouldn't take long to catch up

Comment

I read MegaTokyo and 8-bit Theater.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaji
                  8-bit Theater! I totally forgot that comic even existed. Thanks! I've been wanting to read up on these.

Totally explains your avatar, too...
                  HEAR ME ROAR!
                  sigpic

Comment

8-bit Theater! I totally forgot that comic even existed. Thanks! I've been wanting to read up on these.

Totally explains your avatar, too...
                    Heh, 8-bit is the only webcomic that can make me laugh out loud. Sometimes it hurts, it's so funny.

And, don't we all, Trychon?

Comment

Originally posted by Chaji
                      Heh, 8-bit is the only webcomic that can make me laugh out loud. Sometimes it hurts, it's so funny.

And, don't we all, Trychon?

*sigh* I have a feeling I'm gonna do some reading now... Gorram it.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon
                        *sigh* I have a feeling I'm gonna do some reading now... Gorram it.
                        Ha-ha. Trychon has to ree ead. Trychon has to ree ead.

They're really funny, dude. I think you'll dig it.
                        HEAR ME ROAR!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ha-ha. Trychon has to ree ead. Trychon has to ree ead.

They're really funny, dude. I think you'll dig it.
                          I know.... I've already read a few...

I'm seriously bad enough about wasting time. Based on the numbering, I'm guessing this one's a MWF? It has almost as many comics as Megatokyo... although seems to load faster.

Lots of reading to do....

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon
                            I know.... I've already read a few...

I'm seriously bad enough about wasting time. Based on the numbering, I'm guessing this one's a MWF? It has almost as many comics as Megatokyo... although seems to load faster.

Lots of reading to do....
                            Look who's pimping two bars...
                            HEAR ME ROAR!
                            sigpic

Comment

Look who's pimping two bars...
                              I looked earlier after I gave you that last one... hmm... you mean you have other people who hit you with CPs too? Weird.

Comment

Working...
                              X