What Webcomics do everyone read?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LordTrychon
    I looked earlier after I gave you that last one... hmm... you mean you have other people who hit you with CPs too? Weird.
    I know, man! Must be a lot of people hitting the pipe on this board
    HEAR ME ROAR!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

I like to read penny arcade I got into it because of EGM. EGM rules
      the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

I love reading my Garfield and Non Sequitor on Yahoo, but I also love these ones!

30 second Theatre

Bunny

Register One

Foamy

I love Foamy so much! I came 2nd in a competition that was run on the Foamy forum site, won a clock!
        President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
        I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro
          I love reading my Garfield and Non Sequitor on Yahoo, but I also love these ones!

30 second Theatre

Bunny

Register One

Foamy

I love Foamy so much! I came 2nd in a competition that was run on the Foamy forum site, won a clock!
          man i completely forgot about the 30 second bunnies i love those. my fav is the texas chainsaw massacre one.

I also love happy tree friends so much cute violence i love it
          the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
            man i completely forgot about the 30 second bunnies i love those. my fav is the texas chainsaw massacre one.

I also love happy tree friends so much cute violence i love it
            Well, if we're going to bring flash animation into the mix, we have to include Homestar Runner!!!
            HEAR ME ROAR!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
              Well, if we're going to bring flash animation into the mix, we have to include Homestar Runner!!!
              never really cared for homestar some of its okay
              the space that is mine

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
                never really cared for homestar some of its okay
                It kind of grows on you after a while. I know that it's one of those things that you like or you hate, but you have to admit, some of the strong bad e-mails are nothing short of brilliant. I especially like the one entitled, "English Paper."

But then, I have an English degree, so that might explain why I like it so much. Doesn't change the fact that it's really funny.
                HEAR ME ROAR!
                sigpic

Comment

I have always loved:

Toothpastefordinner
                  The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Dawgfan
                    I have always loved:

Toothpastefordinner
                    My friend's brother does that site. He's making big bucks off of it.
                    HEAR ME ROAR!
                    sigpic

Comment

My friend's brother does that site. He's making big bucks off of it.
                      I bet he has. I found it online by mistake a few seasons ago and have been addicted to it ever since. Simple cartoons and stuff but some of them are hilarious. Over at DT I once tried to have my signater as their daily toon. But the moderator got rid of it because it was messing with the loading of pages and stretched the posts too much

Comment

Originally posted by Dawgfan
                        I bet he has. I found it online by mistake a few seasons ago and have been addicted to it ever since. Simple cartoons and stuff but some of them are hilarious. Over at DT I once tried to have my signater as their daily toon. But the moderator got rid of it because it was messing with the loading of pages and stretched the posts too much
                        Meh... I can kind of see why they would do that, but I guess it's the price you pay for posting over at DT
                        HEAR ME ROAR!
                        sigpic

Comment

It kind of grows on you after a while. I know that it's one of those things that you like or you hate, but you have to admit, some of the strong bad e-mails are nothing short of brilliant. I especially like the one entitled, "English Paper."

But then, I have an English degree, so that might explain why I like it so much. Doesn't change the fact that it's really funny.
                          yeah the emails are about all i like. i like the death metal one
                          the space that is mine

Comment

Meh... I can kind of see why they would do that, but I guess it's the price you pay for posting over at DT
                            I used to love posting at Dawgtalk and I was one of the crazier posters there. Politics and Polls used to be allowed and I was one of the users partially responsible for the changes that occurred there because of my radical political philosophy as well as the crazy polls we made. They were like 'If you were a color what would you be?' and crazy polls like that. One time we made a 'Which cereal box is the best?' I was the creator of the 'Antonio O's' Me and the other posters there came up with cereal boxes for certain players on the team. One of my best friends came up with the 'Frost Flakes' after Derrick Frost. Now that politics and polls are pretty much banned I post on various sites more often including this one.

Comment

Working...
                            X