kill all cats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattos
    you mean . . . you hate the ravens too?!
    Bwahahaha! We are best buds indeed!
    yea the flamewars are why i stopped going to fark as much - used to get caught up in them. yikes. plus i got frustrated by never getting a headline published (depsite coming up with some darn good headlines if i don't say so myself).
    I know what you mean on the headlines thing. I've had a few that I thought were pure comedy gold, and then something really lame gets through instead. I guess it's my bad for not being a total farker, but I still thought it was an injustice.
    but man those photoshop contests are good. i just can't get enough admiral ackbar. that was how i learned to used photoshop . . . although i'm pretty crappy at it . . . as a fark-o-phile such as yourself may suspect from my love for ackbar.
    Hey, at least you tried your hand at those contests! If I had photoshop on my computer, I'd probably give it a shot, but it's just plain intimidating with guys like Walking Carpet and Yammering Splat Vector posting freakin' Picasso's in every thread. Seriously, those guys are incredible. And on Akbar... if used correctly, he makes me laugh. But some of those cliches are just overused. I'm sick to death of Mustard Man.

Okay, last post. Gotta hit the sack. Good chatting with ya!
    HEAR ME ROAR!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro
      A Toxoplasma infection occurs by:

Eating contaminated raw or partly cooked meat, especially pork, lamb, or venison; by touching your hands to your mouth after handling undercooked meat.

Contaminating food with knives, utensils, cutting boards and other foods that have had contact with raw meat.

Drinking water contaminated with Toxoplasma.

Receiving an infected organ transplant or blood transfusion, though this is rare.

Let's ban raw meat, or cooking things medium rare, or using knives and chopping boards, or drinking water, or transplanting organs, or blood transfusions.

The majority of people who come into contact with cats will never ever contract toxoplasmosis, or develop any symptoms.
      President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
      I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
        I've had a few that I thought were pure comedy gold, and then something really lame gets through instead. I guess it's my bad for not being a total farker, but I still thought it was an injustice.
        exactly!

Hey, at least you tried your hand at those contests! If I had photoshop on my computer, I'd probably give it a shot, but it's just plain intimidating with guys like Walking Carpet and Yammering Splat Vector posting freakin' Picasso's in every thread. Seriously, those guys are incredible. And on Akbar... if used correctly, he makes me laugh. But some of those cliches are just overused. I'm sick to death of Mustard Man.

Okay, last post. Gotta hit the sack. Good chatting with ya!
        carpet and vector were the same guys doing it when i was there. i'll have to start going back again.
        goodnight.
        sigpic
        go broncos
        share the sidewalk
        liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

are you like, part cat?

Let's ban raw meat, or cooking things medium rare, or using knives and chopping boards, or drinking water, or transplanting organs, or blood transfusions.
          lets do it.
          sigpic
          go broncos
          share the sidewalk

Comment

lets do it.
            Okey dokey!

Just saying that while the article was interesting, with something like Toxo, it's important to let people know some facts about it.

Not getting down on you, just my mom's a nurse and so I get to know about this stuff.

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

Okey dokey!

Just saying that while the article was interesting, with something like Toxo, it's important to let people know some facts about it.

Not getting down on you, just my mom's a nurse and so I get to know about this stuff.
              alright fair enough. no problem. i'm not a fan of cats though
              sigpic
              go broncos
              share the sidewalk

Comment

alright fair enough. no problem. i'm not a fan of cats though
                Fair enough!

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

Man, just when we thought it was safe to eat a nourishing cat-crap sandwich.

Comment

reason number 39,756,292 that dogs are better than cats: no brain eating parasites.
                    But cats dont' **** all over the place

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

A family friend of ours got Toxcoplasmosis when she was pregnant.

Her daughter got MD.
                      Her son is blind and mildly retarded.

We currently have a cat-and a dog-and consider both of them members of our family. They are basically our kids. They provide us comfort and unconditional love.

I guess I just dont consider even joking about killing a family pet is even remotely funny. Just really classless.

Nothing personal against you Mattos. You deserve your own opinion. I just dont happen to like it.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                      -Sean Payton

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                        But cats dont' **** all over the place
                        Yeah, what he says.

They also don't ** or ********** or ****** or *** or ******, either.

(I don't know what all those stand for. Just thought I'd do it. )

(Gotta get rid of those cats. )

-----

Comment

Working...
                        X