Teacher/Student sex scandal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teacher/Student sex scandal!

There seem to be an increase in the news these days of stories regarding female teachers having sex with male students.

What are your feelings on this matter?

7:56 a.m. ET Feb. 25, 2006

LAURENS, S.C. - An elementary school teacher was arrested Friday on charges she had sex with one of her 11-year-old students, authorities said.

Wendie A. Schweikert, 36, was booked on two counts of criminal sexual conduct with a minor after a parent of the boy accused the teacher of having sex with him at school at least twice, Laurens Police Chief Robin Morse said.

Authorities said Schweikert remained in jail Friday afternoon and a bond hearing was set for Saturday. A message left at her home was not returned Friday evening.

The prosecutor, Jerry Peace, said more charges may be filed in the case. He did not know who Schweikert's lawyer would be.

Police said Schweikert, who resigned from her job at E.B. Morse Elementary School on Friday, had been an employee of the school district for nine years and had no criminal history or prior complaints against her.

"This is an unfortunate situation that is being taken seriously," district Superintendent Edgar Taylor said in a news release.

"This type of behavior is not acceptable and will not be tolerated in the district."

Laurens is in northwestern South Carolina.
    They're in a position of power, it's never okay!
    45.45%
    It's wrong for male teachers, but okay for women
    0.00%
    It's okay if the student is old enough
    22.73%
    If it gets them good grades, why not
    2.27%
    It's every boys dream!
    29.55%
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Ewwwwwwwwww an 11 year old doing it with a teacher .
    What if the teacher is hot

Comment

I find it pretty disgusting to be honest. There must be something really wrong with a teacher my age who wants to sleep with a kid that's not yet a teenager.

Comment

Eww. Disgusting

Comment

Completely messed up. Never should happen!
          MMA News
          MMA News 247

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
            What if the teacher is hot
            Then that means it's OK by me! J/K!

Seriouly though, an 11 year old is WRONG!

Comment

If it happens after they graduate thats one thing. When they are still n school thats wrong.

Comment

some of the lady teachers that have been in the news the last couple of years are uber-hot. but if it is a high-school teacher, it is child molestation.
                "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

Comment

Depends on the circumstance.

If the teacher is a new single 25 and below year old and the student is a senior in high school it MIGHT be acceptable.

Comment

Wow if I was that kid I'd be soo proud of myself. HAVE YOU SEEN THAT TEACHER?!!!!

Uhhh, I was tempted to vote 'its every boys dreams' to be honest it is. I fantasized about my teachers when I was in school. I'm sure yall do to. But I voted its okay if old enough. Like for high school seniors. I mean their 18, certainly their adults, shouldn't that be alright?
                    Last edited by West; 02-26-2006, 04:10 PM.

Comment

got a pic?

Comment

Originally posted by Invesco
                        Depends on the circumstance.

If the teacher is a new single 25 and below year old and the student is a senior in high school it MIGHT be acceptable.

i'd say, if the student is a senior in high-school they can hold off on the romance for a few months until the student graduates. but i do think it is okay for post-secondary level teacher-student affairs.
                        "Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

Comment

Anyone touching an 11 year old should be shot, regardless of how hot they are!

Heck, Ted Bundy was a reasonable looking guy, and look what happened there!

Seriously though, 11? No way does an 11 year-old have any concept of what sex is about!

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

Originally posted by bcbronc
                            i'd say, if the student is a senior in high-school they can hold off on the romance for a few months until the student graduates. but i do think it is okay for post-secondary level teacher-student affairs.
                            It also depends on if the student is in that teachers class, because then it becomes an abuse of power!

I adopted Skywalker

Comment

Originally posted by Invesco
                              got a pic?
                              No I saw it on the news a couple of weeks ago. She is about 23 with blonde hair. She's a cutie.

Comment

Working...
                              X