Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Person Below Me Game.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Both, I like superheroes but not videogames. I'm more of a geek, than a actual nerd

    TPBM excelled in at least 1 subject in school
    True, in college excelled in all accounting courses. In high school, excelled in art.

    TPBM finds a way to fit all Broncos games into their schedule, and make others work around it.
    sigpic
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
      True, in college excelled in all accounting courses. In high school, excelled in art.

      TPBM finds a way to fit all Broncos games into their schedule, and make others work around it.
      True. It's on my work calendar, personal calendar, phone calendar... I have to be able to see if I'm available.

      TPBM is very organized.
      sigpic
      The Bronco fan pledge;
      I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
      I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
      I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
      I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
      Bronco's Country.


      Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

      Comment


      • Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
        True. It's on my work calendar, personal calendar, phone calendar... I have to be able to see if I'm available.

        TPBM is very organized.
        False. I'm terrible at organization. But that doesn't mean I don't tend to know where most of my stuff is or how to get things done on time.

        TPBM likes camping.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
          False. I'm terrible at organization. But that doesn't mean I don't tend to know where most of my stuff is or how to get things done on time.

          TPBM likes camping.
          True. I did a lot of camping growing up and more recently with my son's scout troop. We earned Polar Bear badges for tent camping below zero degrees. From now on, it is a posh hotel for me.

          TPBM is concerned about the ObamaCare debacle.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rancid View Post
            True. I did a lot of camping growing up and more recently with my son's scout troop. We earned Polar Bear badges for tent camping below zero degrees. From now on, it is a posh hotel for me.

            TPBM is concerned about the ObamaCare debacle.
            Let's avoid political talk here please.

            TPBM has already bought there Sunday supplies.
            sigpic
            The Bronco fan pledge;
            I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
            I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
            I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
            I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
            Bronco's Country.


            Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

            Comment


            • Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
              Let's avoid political talk here please.

              TPBM has already bought there Sunday supplies.
              False.

              TPBM can't believe this thread is still going.

              PS, just popped into ABF and wow I havent seen this thread in forever. Funny to think I started this thread 9 years ago when I was 15 years old.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
                False.

                TPBM can't believe this thread is still going.

                PS, just popped into ABF and wow I havent seen this thread in forever. Funny to think I started this thread 9 years ago when I was 15 years old.
                False. This thread is Ingle!

                TPBM believes in the power of the Ingle!
                sigpic
                The Bronco fan pledge;
                I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                Bronco's Country.


                Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

                Comment


                • Originally posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
                  False. This thread is Ingle!

                  TPBM believes in the power of the Ingle!
                  Laura Ingle - true

                  TPBM is stoked I resurrected this thread and loves this game

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by orangenblue420 View Post
                    Laura Ingle - true

                    TPBM is stoked I resurrected this thread and loves this game
                    True!

                    TPBM is awesome!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by orangenblue420 View Post
                      Laura Ingle - true

                      TPBM is stoked I resurrected this thread and loves this game
                      True True! - I like to see some of the original members still around

                      TPBM is gonna party like there is no tomorrow on sunday - Go Broncos!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BlueDamsel View Post
                        True!

                        TPBM is awesome!
                        Why yes, yes i am. Probably because i am below you.....hahahahaha

                        TPBM is eventually going to regret starting this game again

                        Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                        The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                        You should check these guys out

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jared View Post
                          Why yes, yes i am. Probably because i am below you.....hahahahaha

                          TPBM is eventually going to regret starting this game again
                          False, I didn't restart it, OB did...

                          And it's awesome for post counts...Since they deleted half of mine. I don't wanna be a benchwarmer...

                          TPBM is anxious for Sunday!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BlueDamsel View Post
                            False, I didn't restart it, OB did...

                            And it's awesome for post counts...Since they deleted half of mine. I don't wanna be a benchwarmer...

                            TPBM is anxious for Sunday!
                            True - anxious, excited, scared, nauseous. Every emotion under the sun. Already have nervous belly syndrome. Lol.

                            And true this game is awesome for post counts and so many other reasons.

                            TPBM will not allow any Seahawks fans to watch the game with them.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by orangenblue420 View Post
                              True - anxious, excited, scared, nauseous. Every emotion under the sun. Already have nervous belly syndrome. Lol.

                              And true this game is awesome for post counts and so many other reasons.

                              TPBM will not allow any Seahawks fans to watch the game with them.
                              True - I usually watch games myself anyway, i tend to get a bit crazy but have calmed down of late

                              TPBM did like me & took monday off work for recovery time lol!
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                                True - I usually watch games myself anyway, i tend to get a bit crazy but have calmed down of late

                                TPBM did like me & took monday off work for recovery time lol!
                                FALSE. I joked that I wouldn't be in win or lose but I have too much to do :/ and I can't even go late cuz I car pool.

                                I'm having some friends over but everyone knows the rules. No cheering in any way shape or form for the Seahawks or against Denver. Lol

                                TPBM will be drinking alcohol tomorrow

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X