Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you really get dates with women on Random Websites?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you really get dates with women on Random Websites?

You know what im talking about right. They will have a pic of a girl and say you can date her. Do you thinkl that stuff is real?
    -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Originally posted by Champ>NFL
    You know what im talking about right. They will have a pic of a girl and say you can date her. Do you thinkl that stuff is real?
    NO!

Comment

Um, well, you could, but you never know what you're going to get. The pics could be old, touched up, shopped, or stolen.

I know people who've done it before, but no one who's actually gotten a second date out of it. Stick with meeting people in real life until the internet gets the kinks worked out.
      HEAR ME ROAR!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
        Um, well, you could, but you never know what you're going to get. The pics could be old, touched up, shopped, or stolen.

I know people who've done it before, but no one who's actually gotten a second date out of it. Stick with meeting people in real life until the internet gets the kinks worked out.

Its not like i would im 17 im in high school theres girls everywhere. I see a lot though stuff like free sex partners and stuff like that when i log on to websites all over(Not Dirty websites )
        -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

Its not like i would im 17 im in high school theres girls everywhere. I see a lot though stuff like free sex partners and stuff like that when i log on to websites all over(Not Dirty websites )
          Stay away from that stuff, then. You're just going to meet dirty old women who'll give you crabs.
          HEAR ME ROAR!
          sigpic
          Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Stay away from that stuff, then. You're just going to meet dirty old women who'll give you crabs.

duhhh. I have no intrest in it at all but it just caught my attention while watching this video have a look!!

http://www.yourdailymedia.com/media/...n_Gets_Stabbed
            -Bronco in UT

Helll of a post

Comment

Umm..yeah it's fake. There's girl from my hometown supposedly that are wearing skimpy outfits and sitting on beaches? Weird thing to do when you're where I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Invesco
                Umm..yeah it's fake. There's girl from my hometown supposedly that are wearing skimpy outfits and sitting on beaches? Weird thing to do when you're where I am.
                Yep Its all fake this what it says under the photos.
                * Actual member photos. Other data for illustrative purposes only.
                Last edited by *Atwater*; 02-28-2006, 03:01 PM.
                sigpic
                Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

You know, I think most of the online dating stuff is for people who for some reason, can't date through conventional methods. Whether they're ugly, or anti-social or what...

But I've wondered a little bit about Adult Friend Finder...Given the fact that you're 17 and this is a family website, I am not advocating this site... I would ask to see if there are any success stories, but I don't know that many ppl would offer that info up. It does seem like something that could work though. At least then people are being realistic about their expectations, rather than trying to deceive ppl online like is often the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff_bronc_fan
                    You know, I think most of the online dating stuff is for people who for some reason, can't date through conventional methods. Whether they're ugly, or anti-social or what...

But I've wondered a little bit about Adult Friend Finder...Given the fact that you're 17 and this is a family website, I am not advocating this site... I would ask to see if there are any success stories, but I don't know that many ppl would offer that info up. It does seem like something that could work though. At least then people are being realistic about their expectations, rather than trying to deceive ppl online like is often the case.

I was wondering. P.S Im not interested in them chicks
                    -Bronco in UT

Helll of a post

Comment

Be very careful of that stuff.

Where I live we just busted a whole meth/prostitution/fraud ring through internet dating sites.

A guy went to a house to meet a woman and once he got there, they locked him in a room and a big guy came out of no where with a bat and robbed him as he was in his skivies. Didn't harm him at all.

The guy left, called 911 and was able to show the cops where the house was.

First of all, the guy was dumb for thinking he was going to meet some hot looking babe over the internet.

Second, the crooks were dumb for showing the guy where they lived.

Ended up busting a whole ring.

Comment

or something worse....
                        Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

You guys should go to the AOL chat rooms

Comment

nope absolutely not i've tried.
                            the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

You can probably get a mail order bride though
                              However, you must have money to qualify.

Comment

Working...
                              X