What in the world happened to Alastor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What in the world happened to Alastor

I was reading some old threads, and I saw some post of Alastor. He had some really interesting stuff. What in the world happened to him? why did he get banned?

:salute:

I don't THINK Alastor is banned anymore.

I believe he just said goodbye, and that was it.

-----

Comment

Why, I mean, he had a lot of posts

Comment

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak

'bout sums it up...

"Philosophers have hitherto merely interpreted the world in various ways; the point, however, is to change it."--Karl Marx

"And I tell you this, that you must give an account on judgement day of every idle word you speak. The words you say now reflect your fate then; either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned."--Jesus Christ

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
            Misterious....

Comment

I believe Alastor decided that he didnt' want to post here anymore. It wasn't that he was banned.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Alastor was indeed banned, or at least suspended, but later restored, as I understand.

He is now gone by his own choice.

-----

Comment

Why did he leave?

Comment

Alastor left (if I remember correctly) because there was a discussion about being banned from message boards. Alastor mentioned that if he were ever banned, even temporarily, he would not return. At some point (I don't know the details and they're none of my business) he did get a temp ban. He never came back, just as he said he wouldn't.
                    "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

Originally posted by spikerman
                      Alastor left (if I remember correctly) because there was a discussion about being banned from message boards. Alastor mentioned that if he were ever banned, even temporarily, he would not return. At some point (I don't know the details and they're none of my business) he did get a temp ban. He never came back, just as he said he wouldn't.
                      that's my understanding
                      sigpic
                      go broncos
                      share the sidewalk
                      liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

If memory serves me right, he was banned over an arguement with another member, who has been banned before. Alastor was banned, and was upset over the fact that the other member was not banned because they were both posting relatively similar with different views. By similar I mean like they did some of the same things that would have gotten both of them banned. That was what he believed. Since he was mad about that, he left the board, he is still fine, and I have talked to him before, however, it is sad to see a great poster like him go.

I'm not taking sides, just telling what I believe happened.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                        2. Taxes
                        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Thanks for the info

Now my curiosity is satisfied

Comment

Working...
                          X