another depressing thread by me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another depressing thread by me

a 3 year old girl dies after falling through the ice.

KALISPELL -- A 3-year-old girl died Wednesday after falling through ice near Evergreen.

The victim was Hope Evelyn Orchard Hill, the daughter of Michael Orchard and Kim Hill of Martin City, Flathead County Coroner Bob Provo said.

The girl was at a baby sitter's house in a rural area near Capistrano Drive when the accident occurred around 4:30 p.m., Provo said.

She wandered into the yard and onto some icy backwater from the Flathead River. The water where she fell in was about 2 feet deep.

Emergency crews were called to the scene and found the girl unconscious. The cause of death was drowning. No charges will be filed, Provo said.
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Originally posted by tpryce93
    a 3 year old girl dies after falling through the ice.

KALISPELL -- A 3-year-old girl died Wednesday after falling through ice near Evergreen.

The victim was Hope Evelyn Orchard Hill, the daughter of Michael Orchard and Kim Hill of Martin City, Flathead County Coroner Bob Provo said.

The girl was at a baby sitter's house in a rural area near Capistrano Drive when the accident occurred around 4:30 p.m., Provo said.

She wandered into the yard and onto some icy backwater from the Flathead River. The water where she fell in was about 2 feet deep.

Emergency crews were called to the scene and found the girl unconscious. The cause of death was drowning. No charges will be filed, Provo said.

Comment

If it's depressing why post it here? Are you trying to get us depressed or just posting these because of the awkward deaths?

Comment

Emo.

Drowning is one reason I don't like fish or the ocean etc.

RIP

Comment

tpryce, you've been posting a lot of these stories lately. What's up? I know it's a sick sad world, but stuff like this happens every day.
          HEAR ME ROAR!
          sigpic
          Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
            If it's depressing why post it here? Are you trying to get us depressed or just posting these because of the awkward deaths?
            um a little of both. lol j/k
            the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Working...
            X