Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you date some who has a minor STD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LordTrychon
    replied
    Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
    Instead of saying yes, i would, i'll say instead that 'no, it wouldn't necessarily stop me'
    That's a good answer.

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    Instead of saying yes, i would, i'll say instead that 'no, it wouldn't necessarily stop me'

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    My friend got an STD from his mom (herpes) when he was born just like what you guys said but If I had to it depends if I really love the girl then I wouldn't mind because we are only going to be with each other anyways and I would probably do adoption if we really wanted to.

Leave a comment:

• KCLadyFan
    replied
    Originally posted by underrated29
    My best friends wife has one, although i think he is actually the one that has it, but regardless. they fell in love got married and had a kid. The kid is fine from what i know and their std can only be passed to the baby if it was her first episode. And evidently a vaccine or cure or whatever is only a few years out. But this is all coming from he and his wife and not a doctor so what do i know.
    HTML Code:
    But if she is that hot, get DRUNK, wrap it up, and pray!
    LOL....That last statement.....funny but true...

.I don't know if I could date anyone with a STD....But then again I have never been faced with that situation...

Dark Knight....what do YOU think???

Leave a comment:

• alwilson91
    replied
    Only if she was HOT!!!!

Leave a comment:

• tpryce93
    replied
    exactly how minor are we talking about???? like crabs or something

Leave a comment:

• underrated29
    replied
    My best friends wife has one, although i think he is actually the one that has it, but regardless. they fell in love got married and had a kid. The kid is fine from what i know and their std can only be passed to the baby if it was her first episode. And evidently a vaccine or cure or whatever is only a few years out. But this is all coming from he and his wife and not a doctor so what do i know. But if she is that hot, get DRUNK, wrap it up, and pray!

Leave a comment:

• NameUsedBefore
    replied
    Probably not... I say probably, though, because I really don't know. I guess it depends on the girl more than anything and, of course, the severity of the disease.

Leave a comment:

• In-com-plete
    replied
    From the outside looking in, I don't think I could. But...who knows. When you're in love all bets are off.

For me the major problem would be kids. I do not want to adopt. I want the whole experience of a child. From birth to college to everything else.

Leave a comment:

• x_predator89
    replied
    Originally posted by The Dark Knight
    Yes, that's true.

The couple will definatly have to take all the precautions.

Maybe even adopt depending on the risk of passing on the STD to a baby.
    Yep and then if I loved her enough then I would adopt. Another thing is that they are producing better drugs to combat the lesser STD's even though i dont know if its good for creating stronger humans or not.

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    Originally posted by x_predator89
    I would think at first you wouldnt mind (or at least i wouldnt) but I would imagine it would have an impact in the future depending on what it is. Without getting to graphic but it could hamper the proper birth of a child and such.

Yes, that's true.

The couple will definatly have to take all the precautions.

Maybe even adopt depending on the risk of passing on the STD to a baby.

Leave a comment:

• x_predator89
    replied
    I would think at first you wouldnt mind (or at least i wouldnt) but I would imagine it would have an impact in the future depending on what it is. Without getting to graphic but it could hamper the proper birth of a child and such.

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    started a topic Would you date some who has a minor STD?

Would you date some who has a minor STD?

Okay...

You meet someone and you both start out as friends, but you like the person and want to date them. You don't let on that you're interested like that and you get to know them pretty damn well...so well that they tell you they have an STD. Not a killer one, just one of the minor ones (if you consider any to be minor, that is), but it's one you have for life.

Would you still go out with them, knowing full well that their flesh is tainted?
Working...
X