But we only need a 2.0!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But we only need a 2.0!

High school students can't watch basketball game unless they have a 3.3 GPA.

Now is that messed up or what?

The players get hurt because the students can't support them. There's a double standard because the players only need a 2.0 to play. And yet, somehow, this makes sense to the principal of the school.

What do you guys think?
    HEAR ME ROAR!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

If the player's only need a 2.0 to play, then the principal's 3.3 gpa in order to watch the game policy sounds ignorant.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Comment

That is the stupidest thing I have ever read. Why would you do that? Not let kids support their friends in a high school game.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
        High school students can't watch basketball game unless they have a 3.3 GPA.

Now is that messed up or what?

The players get hurt because the students can't support them. There's a double standard because the players only need a 2.0 to play. And yet, somehow, this makes sense to the principal of the school.

What do you guys think?
        If I went to that school I wouldnt be able to watch the games hell even if it was a 2.0 to be able to watch a game I still couldnt go.
        sigpic
        Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Originally posted by 970BroncoFan
          If I went to that school I wouldnt be able to watch the games hell even if it was a 2.0 to be able to watch a game I still couldnt go.
          Jeez, I would easily be able to go. My school work and football are the 2 most important things for me. I currently have a 3.6 GPA.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BVP
            Jeez, I would easily be able to go. My school work and football are the 2 most important things for me. I currently have a 3.6 GPA.
            Ahh when I was in school I probaly had a negative gpa.LOL
            sigpic
            Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

I would be in easily too. 3.8.

Still messed up though.

Comment

That's messed up. That should not be like that even with any GPA.

Comment

I think it's ridiculous having to have a minimum GPA to watch a game anyways. the whole 2.0 to play thing i agree with though cuz that's how we do things in my school.
                  the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Working...
                  X