Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tpryce93
    replied
    I think it's ridiculous having to have a minimum GPA to watch a game anyways. the whole 2.0 to play thing i agree with though cuz that's how we do things in my school.

Leave a comment:

• TDash85
    replied
    That's messed up. That should not be like that even with any GPA.

Leave a comment:

• Invesco
    replied
    I would be in easily too. 3.8.

Still messed up though.

Leave a comment:

• *Atwater*
    replied
    Originally posted by BVP
    Jeez, I would easily be able to go. My school work and football are the 2 most important things for me. I currently have a 3.6 GPA.
    Ahh when I was in school I probaly had a negative gpa.LOL

Leave a comment:

• BVP
    replied
    Originally posted by 970BroncoFan
    If I went to that school I wouldnt be able to watch the games hell even if it was a 2.0 to be able to watch a game I still couldnt go.
    Jeez, I would easily be able to go. My school work and football are the 2 most important things for me. I currently have a 3.6 GPA.

Leave a comment:

• *Atwater*
    replied
    Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
    High school students can't watch basketball game unless they have a 3.3 GPA.

Now is that messed up or what?

The players get hurt because the students can't support them. There's a double standard because the players only need a 2.0 to play. And yet, somehow, this makes sense to the principal of the school.

What do you guys think?
    If I went to that school I wouldnt be able to watch the games hell even if it was a 2.0 to be able to watch a game I still couldnt go.

Leave a comment:

• BVP
    replied
    That is the stupidest thing I have ever read. Why would you do that? Not let kids support their friends in a high school game.

Leave a comment:

• Emancipator
    replied
    If the player's only need a 2.0 to play, then the principal's 3.3 gpa in order to watch the game policy sounds ignorant.

Leave a comment:

• WhoDeyBengals
    started a topic But we only need a 2.0!

But we only need a 2.0!

High school students can't watch basketball game unless they have a 3.3 GPA.

Now is that messed up or what?

The players get hurt because the students can't support them. There's a double standard because the players only need a 2.0 to play. And yet, somehow, this makes sense to the principal of the school.

What do you guys think?
Working...
X