Wanna live in Psycho Path road?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna live in Psycho Path road?

A road in Michigan called Psycho Path has won a contest to find America's most bizarre street name.

The byway in Traverse City beat Farfrompoopen Road in Tennessee, the only road leading to Constipation Ridge, and Divorce Court in Pennsylvania.

The competition was decided by an online poll sponsored by Mitsubishi Motors. In fourth place was the junction of Lonesome and Hardup in Albany, Georgia, which narrowly beat the crossing of Clinton and Fidelity in Houston in Texas.

Others in the top 10 included Bucket of Blood, the intersection of Count and Basie in Richmond, Virginia and Tater Peeler Road in Lebanon, Texas.

I heard that on the radio the other day.

The greatest street is Peyton Manning Pass in Knoxville, Tennessee... Right next to the stadium
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
      I heard that on the radio the other day.

The greatest street is Peyton Manning Pass in Knoxville, Tennessee... Right next to the stadium
      That a good one lol

Comment

according to the doctors i already do live on psychopath road
        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

I'm off my meds tonight
          the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Working...
          X