Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a friend...........

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I have a friend...........

    my friend is absolutely whipped over this girl he's going out with. he does everything for her. he even ties her freakin shoe!!! now if it was just holding a door or something then i would say he's just being a gentlemen. but my friend is absolutely whipped. She's got him trained like a computer program or something. so i've told him he's whipped many times but he doesn't freakin listen. in fact many people have told him this but he still won't listen. So what should i do to get his head back on straight.
    the space that is mine



    We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:


  • #2
    sure....a "friend"....lol


    let him off...it will pass...then with does..hit that girl on the rebound..lol
    SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES



    Born-1990
    Got ipod- 2004




    Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

    Comment


    • #3
      In the end, there's probably not anything you can do... guys do funny things for gals... Better to not put any stress on your relationship with your friend over a girl that you aren't with.

      Alan's right... it will probably pass eventually... although how he got knowlege about relationships, I'm not sure.
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

      Comment


      • #4
        Nothing can lower a man's IQ quicker than a woman. It's a man's curse - we've got two brains, but only enough blood to operate one at a time.
        HEAR ME ROAR!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
          Nothing can lower a man's IQ quicker than a woman. It's a man's curse - we've got two brains, but only enough blood to operate one at a time.
          yeah woman are evil like that.
          the space that is mine



          We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

          Comment


          • #6
            He's not wipped, he's just working.

            Comment


            • #7
              Tieing her shoe?


              That's not whipped, that's fearful of a control freak, who is probably spoiled and prone to hysterics.


              Not healthy.

              Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

              The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
              You should check these guys out

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Jared
                Tieing her shoe?


                That's not whipped, that's fearful of a control freak, who is probably spoiled and prone to hysterics.


                Not healthy.
                naw man she isn't a control freak at all. my man's pretty whipped. funny but it gets on my nerves
                the space that is mine



                We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by tpryce93
                  naw man she isn't a control freak at all. my man's pretty whipped. funny but it gets on my nerves

                  ok, so what would happen if he said"you know, only children need someone else to tie their shoe."


                  She'd probably freak out, right?

                  Tell him he was disrespectful?

                  Tell him that if he loved her, it's not a big deal?


                  If the answer is yes to any one of these, then she IS manipulative and controlling.

                  Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                  The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                  You should check these guys out

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Jared
                    ok, so what would happen if he said"you know, only children need someone else to tie their shoe."


                    She'd probably freak out, right?

                    Tell him he was disrespectful?

                    Tell him that if he loved her, it's not a big deal?


                    If the answer is yes to any one of these, then she IS manipulative and controlling.
                    nope that's probably not what she would say.
                    the space that is mine



                    We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'm pretty sure he did the whole tieing shoe thing on his own free will.
                      the space that is mine



                      We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by tpryce93
                        I'm pretty sure he did the whole tieing shoe thing on his own free will.
                        Wow, tying her shoe? Man, guys don't have to be submissive like that. Probably she is just using him because he allows her.

                        You need to knock some sense into him



                        :salute:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Is she really, really, really hot?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she is cheating on him.

                            Just let it pass. Because it will pass.

                            sigpic

                            Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

                            There are three things you can expect in life:

                            1. Death
                            2. Taxes
                            3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              What I want to know is, are we talking a traditional whip here, or a cat o' nine tails?

                              Makes a difference....
                              Victory and defeat are matters of the temporary force of circumstance.



                              Thanks, Snk16!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X