Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Beer thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    Dang! There's a couple places here that'll get it from time to time. I'm might be spoiled.
    You should let me know and send some out here. I'd def pay for it!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Peerless View Post
      You should let me know and send some out here. I'd def pay for it!
      I'll do that. Next time I see it I'll grab ya a pack.
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


      Comment


      • Oh ho I see what's happening in here --BEER TRAFFICKING!!! I mighta known.

        Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

        Comment


        • I prefer microbrews over macrobrews , the latter all taste like boar piss and remind me of high school when we scraped a few bucks together to get cases of Busch, Schaeffers, Meister Brau, etc. --quantity over quality, ammo to pour into the beer bong!

          I like amber or red ales the best. Lately it's been Ska Pinstripe red ale brewed in Durango, Colorado



          and Alien Amber Ale brewed in Moriarty, New Mexico. Despite the whole Roswell selling gimmick it's quite good!



          They also have an Imperial Stout I need to try.

          Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
            30 years ago I drank a crap load of this....dont remember how it tastes....couldnt of been to bad considering how much of it I drank......

            Been thinkin bout this...this had to be good tasting because back then even though I would drink almost anything, I never would of bought this a second or 59th time if it wasn't good.
            [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
            Adopted player Lindsey

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
              Been thinkin bout this...this had to be good tasting because back then even though I would drink almost anything, I never would of bought this a second or 59th time if it wasn't good.
              I'l drink that or Asahi with sushi. But as a stand alone? I'll pass.
              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


              Comment


              • At 9.1% you really don't need more then two. In fact, after two they start to get a little heavy.

                *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                Comment


                • Ugh I need to give beer a rest for a bit. Went to a beer release party of that Cupid's Envy (barrel aged espresso infused porter 11.4 ABV) and after about 4 drinks this was me waiting for a my burger to grill when I got home:




                  ...Thanks wifey for capturing a wonderful back to the college dayz moment.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                    Ugh I need to give beer a rest for a bit. Went to a beer release party of that Cupid's Envy (barrel aged espresso infused porter 11.4 ABV) and after about 4 drinks this was me waiting for a my burger to grill when I got home:




                    ...Thanks wifey for capturing a wonderful back to the college dayz moment.
                    Would have been better if you were chewing in the dag toys!!
                    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                    Comment


                    • Cap City Brew Fest tomorrow! 111 different brewers with over 400 beers. This is going to be great! And it's supposed to rain which will drive many people back under roofs.
                      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                      Comment


                      • Went to my first Brew Fest this passed weekend. So much fun!

                        Cracked me up that the day started with "Hmm.. I'd like to try this beer and that beer" then quickly faded into not caring what you were tasting so much as that you just wanted your cup refilled. There's another smaller one coming up in a few months so I figure I'll have to go to that one too.
                        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                          Went to my first Brew Fest this passed weekend. So much fun!

                          Cracked me up that the day started with "Hmm.. I'd like to try this beer and that beer" then quickly faded into not caring what you were tasting so much as that you just wanted your cup refilled. There's another smaller one coming up in a few months so I figure I'll have to go to that one too.
                          Love Brew Fest's

                          Madison usuallly has a huge one every year. Unfortunately I was unable to go this year. But I agree, at the beginning it's all about "Ooooo this sounds good lets try it."

                          Then after a good hour or so, it's all about going from tent to tent to try and "collect them all!"

                          Comment


                          • In honor of National Beer Day, this Buds for you.

                            [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                            Adopted player Lindsey

                            Comment


                            • Proof that beer is in fact, better than water. Even though we all know it is.



                              https://youtu.be/X4kUIKRz23M
                              [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                              Adopted player Lindsey

                              Comment


                              • wow good bump, i was actually thinking about posting in here just a bit ago...

                                so i had some good old yeungling tonight & i'm not sure if many of you are aware of this, but yuengling is america's oldest brewery & it's essentially in my backyard here in PA.

                                really good classic beer & a big local favorite
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X