Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Tough Question for you to Think About

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Denver Native
    As I retired from a major Aerospace company, I do know that the US has the technology to track missles from other countries, and destroy them before they ever hit the US. This is technology I was aware of about 6 years ago, and I am sure there is alot more that has been done since 911 throughout all Aerospace companies.

    Agreeing with DN, we have well up to date technology to deal with this matter. The military does exercises like this all the time to stay prepared and each branch has there own assignments. The US will never let their guard down when it comes to another country attacking us. They learned this back in 1941 and it wasn't even the mainland and no you can't compare a missle attack to hijacking an airplane like 911 (no one said it just threw this in there). They are always watching every move of those countries and if a missle were fired, it would be intercepted before getting halfway over the Pacific, then every bomber we have would be bombing the crap out of that country. I would feel bad for the civilians but there would be no time to pick and choose. There would be no time to send in SEAL or RECON teams because the leaders of that country would be well hidden and underground. So demolish their country until everything is gone then send in the special forces to hunt people down and then our infantry and armored divisions to wipe up the mess. Never surrender to an enemy and if someone attacks you there is no time for diplomacy, because they attacked you.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan
      Agreeing with DN, we have well up to date technology to deal with this matter. The military does exercises like this all the time to stay prepared and each branch has there own assignments. The US will never let their guard down when it comes to another country attacking us. They learned this back in 1941 and it wasn't even the mainland and no you can't compare a missle attack to hijacking an airplane like 911 (no one said it just threw this in there). They are always watching every move of those countries and if a missle were fired, it would be intercepted before getting halfway over the Pacific, then every bomber we have would be bombing the crap out of that country. I would feel bad for the civilians but there would be no time to pick and choose. There would be no time to send in SEAL or RECON teams because the leaders of that country would be well hidden and underground. So demolish their country until everything is gone then send in the special forces to hunt people down and then our infantry and armored divisions to wipe up the mess. Never surrender to an enemy and if someone attacks you there is no time for diplomacy, because they attacked you.
      Question: by "demolish," do you mean by using the nuclear option?

      If so, would you really send in infantry to mop up?
      HEAR ME ROAR!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
        Question: by "demolish," do you mean by using the nuclear option?

        If so, would you really send in infantry to mop up?

        NO NUKES! I mean loading every bomber we have B1's, B52's, Stealth and whatever else can throw fire power at them, even cruise missles from subs and ships at sea. And after they get that done send your special forces in to start looking for the leaders and then the marines and army to bring order and stablize the situation and take control. It's not to take control of that country but to make sure they don't try to bomb us again. Then bring in the draft to see who the real patriots are because your country was attacked but half would hide.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan
          NO NUKES! I mean loading every bomber we have B1's, B52's, Stealth and whatever else can throw fire power at them, even cruise missles from subs and ships at sea. And after they get that done send your special forces in to start looking for the leaders and then the marines and army to bring order and stablize the situation and take control. It's not to take control of that country but to make sure they don't try to bomb us again. Then bring in the draft to see who the real patriots are because your country was attacked but half would hide.
          Cool, then I think we agree. I'm all for surgical strikes on all known missile sites. Cripple their capability to launch again. However, I don't see the necessity of adding conscription to the response.
          HEAR ME ROAR!
          sigpic
          Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
            I'm not sure what i'd do.
            I know two things though.
            I wouldnt surrender.
            I wouldn't fight back with nuclear weapons..there'd be no humans left on earth shortly.
            the only thing that's gonna survive the nuclear are cockroaches. just sit back and watch
            the space that is mine



            We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

            Comment


            • #36
              i would capture their leader, blow him.............up, and then make peace with the other iraquis...i mean people of the other country...

              Comment

              Working...
              X