Completely Unreal...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completely Unreal...

A select forum member, one that I disagree with quite frequently, put me over the top for my 4th bar. And while he may be a misguided soul when it comes to choice of team, I really can't hold that against him...so I say thank you, WhoDeyBengals. I'd buy a round of drinks, but I'm not rich, and many of you aren't legal, so I'll just salute you all!

Congrats on the 4th bar Big Buck!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Buck 1981
      A select forum member, one that I disagree with quite frequently, put me over the top for my 4th bar. And while he may be a misguided soul when it comes to choice of team, I really can't hold that against him...so I say thank you, WhoDeyBengals. I'd buy a round of drinks, but I'm not rich, and many of you aren't legal, so I'll just salute you all!
      Wow! That's two people that I put over the top today. Craziness! In any case, even though we may have disagreements, I still have respect for you, and you'll get CP's from me whenever you make a post I like.

Congrats on 4 bars, BigBuck! I tip my glass to you!
      HEAR ME ROAR!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Congrats Big Buck, keep up the great posts, (BTW I love your sig.)
        sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

One circumstance when it's ok to make your own congrats thread... to thank someone for being, well... less misguided than we all first thought. !

Congrats, Big Buck!
          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic
          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon
            One circumstance when it's ok to make your own congrats thread... to thank someone for being, well... less misguided than we all first thought.

Congrats, Big Buck!
            They should call it the "WhoDey rule."
            HEAR ME ROAR!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon
              One circumstance when it's ok to make your own congrats thread... to thank someone for being, well... less misguided than we all first thought. !

Congrats, Big Buck!
              Right, normally I wouldn't have said anything, but I thought it was kinda funny and possibly post-worthy when I saw who it came from.

Comment

Word up to Big Buck

Comment

Over the top..

reminds me of sly.

Anyways, congrats prairie dog renegade.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

to Big Buck.....
                    Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Working...
                    X