Camaro -400 horses from the LS2 6.0-liter V-8

Challenger - 425 from the 6.1 Hemi
    Chevrolet Camaro
    30.00%
    Dodge Challenger
    70.00%

by SNK

by mrbrightside111

definitely the challenger! That car is one sweet remake, almost identical lines. I love it! The problem they are having with production is that it is suppose to compete with the new mustang. The rear suspension is more expensive than the mustangs therefore every time they work the price tag, it comes out more expensive.
    Glen Haven Fire

Comment

I've always thought the Dodge Challenger was the best designed of all the "pony" cars.

But the 425 HP Hemi?

-----

Comment

well im hoping that they dont try and compete with the stang, bring it out in limited production and with the big ol hemi so maybe someday it can be a collectors car!

by SNK

by mrbrightside111

Comment

The Dodge!

Although I'd go for the Viper over either. A real car you can actually go buy.

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
            The Dodge!

Although I'd go for the Viper over either. A real car you can actually go buy.
            I work at a dodge dealer ship and the rumor is that it is suppose to be a production model for '08

by SNK

by mrbrightside111

Comment

I love the new Charger!! Just wish it was a two door.

I peered into a few at Elways on Arapahoe a few weeks ago while I had my Ram in. Those Yellow BEE one's are sweet!! Pricey, but very nice cars!

I've been somewhat of a Dodge guy since I bought a 93 Intrepid. I loved that car. I could actually sleep in the back seat! great car, with very few problems.

Although I looked at Ford and Chevy when I traded it for the truck, and talked to lots of people about their trucks, my mind was pretty much already made up.

Dodge has come a long way in the recent past. They make a nice product now!

That's the main reason I picked the Challanger over the Camaro.

Although I gotta say, about the Mustang. My daughter has an 05 V6 Mustang, and it's pretty nice. No problems yet, although I have talked to some owners who cant get rid of them fast enough now. She doesnt let me drive it much, lol, but I could see myself getting a GT sometime instead of a Porsche. A LOT less expensive.

Although I am very interested in the new Cayman!

OK, sorry for getting off track.............

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
                I've always thought the Dodge Challenger was the best designed of all the "pony" cars.

But the 425 HP Hemi?

-----

--- the old big Hemi was 426 cu.in. --- these new ones are miniatures ---

--- Chevy's 7L (427cu.in.), stock in the 2006 ZO6, yeilds 505 HP off the showroom floor --- and it's not a "concept" ---

--- NYC just bought a fleet of the "General Lee" throw backs for the NYC Police Force for squad cars --- they get it on too !!!

--- Chevy stopped making Camaros --- i doubt if this 2009 concept car will go into production --- besides, it's ugly ---

--- The Challenger might --- because of Hemi nostalgia ---

--- I'll stick with the Viper huntin' ZO6 !!!

---

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan
                  --- the old big Hemi was 426 cu.in. --- these new ones are miniatures ---

--- Chevy's 7L (427cu.in.), stock in the 2006 ZO6, yeilds 505 HP off the showroom floor --- and it's not a "concept" ---

--- NYC just bought a fleet of the "General Lee" throw backs for the NYC Police Force for squad cars --- they get it on too !!!

--- Chevy stopped making Camaros --- i doubt if this 2009 concept car will go into production --- besides, it's ugly ---

--- The Challenger might --- because of Hemi nostalgia ---

--- I'll stick with the Viper huntin' ZO6 !!!

---

I think chevy will make the car, they need some help with brad identitiy now anyways.

Just about every Chrysler concept that looks realistic has been made or is being made, i have no doubt they'll build it.

The "mini hemi" as you call it would eat the 426 up, big difference in the power to weight ratio, timed electronic injection among other things.

by SNK

by mrbrightside111

Comment

As a former Camaro owner, I went that way.

But the Challenger does look more like the old muscle car.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'll take the Challenger.

I do like that new Camaro though. If they make it. It will be much more domesticated than shown there.

I'd be happy with either one really. I was a motorhead once but I never got into the Chevy vs Ford vs Dodge arguements. So I think I'm much more objective when it comes to these cars than those guys.

Comment

I dig that Camaro.

Although, the Challenger is sweet too.

But it looks more like a replica, than a retro inspired design, like the camaro.

Although, I am sure both are all modern underneath.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                        You should check these guys out

Comment

I'd say the Challenger.
                          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Deafantly the Challenger looks nicer then the camero.
                            sigpic
                            Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

"I'll stick with the Viper huntin' ZO6 !!!"

i have to laugh at vette fanatics (not saying your one of them). This year marks the first year that a stock vette can keep up with a stock viper. The viper has been out since 1992 and its taken chevy 12 years to come up with a stock (emphasis with the stock part) version that can compete with the viper. Sorry vette owners but i'd put up a hennessy package up against any vette package and have a smile on my face. I'm not really a dodge guy either, i just love the viper ......and you call yourself a snake fan

The whole mystique about the challenger is that they are very hard to find in good condition now a days. Back in the day they were mostly just another muscle car in a line of them. Now you'll have to pay mega bucks to get a mint one. They had a very short life span of production as well. The challenger looks like a replica but has been redefined which is fine with me. It looks sweet.

The camaro's production was stopped in 2002. Chevy has pretty much ruined their line of muscle cars save for the vette. The impala and the malibu have been turned into run of the mill family cars . The only inspiration for chevy to come back with the retro camaro is to try and jump on the badwagon of succes that ford and dodge/chrysler have had.
                              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Working...
                              X