No announcement yet.

Camaro or Challenger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not really big into American cars, but I would take the challenger.

Comment

I said Challenger and I also love the CHARGER!

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation
        i have to laugh at vette fanatics (not saying your one of them). This year marks the first year that a stock vette can keep up with a stock viper. The viper has been out since 1992 and its taken chevy 12 years to come up with a stock (emphasis with the stock part) version that can compete with the viper. Sorry vette owners

--- OK arm, you busted me --- i am a Vette man ---

--- Vettes have been dominating Le Mans for the past few years ---

--- and you are right, it has taken 50 years for the Vette to come to fruition of it's original concept --- to compete with Euro-Mobiles ---

--- When I first stopped at a Dodge dealer in '92, I popped the hood and saw a Mitsubishi motor --- I expected to see an American engine --- dissapointed ---

--- I am happy to see the Charger out now and the Challenger soon --

--- I had a stock '63 Impala coupe with a 409 with two 4s on a high rise manifold and I had to run in NHRA's FX class against all those 426 Hemis ---

--- Now a days, as you say, those motors are dinosaurs --- sold mine before I went into the service --- MISTAKE !!! --- I still know a few guys that have some original 426 Hemis ---

--- I love the old muscle cars --- 421 GTO, Olds 442, Buick Skylark , Camaros, Chargers, Barracudas, Mustangs , 427 Vettes ---

--- The problem with those cars is that they were built to run on lead ---

--- Street driving them today would ruin them ---

--- My state of the art Vette, with advanced engineering and computerized technology, keeps a ''smile on my face" --- plus I get 33 mpg on the highway !!!

---
        Last edited by AZ Snake Fan; 03-08-2006, 09:41 AM.

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
        The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
        http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
        My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

Working...
        X