Only in Denver...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronco_f1
    I think the snow is melting though, because the ground is warm form the past days. The roads are just wet
    Waiting for "the big one" here. Its been such a mild winter. Hard not to imagine mother nature letting us have one before spring arrives...

She's fickle that way!
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN
      Waiting for "the big one" here. Its been such a mild winter. Hard not to imagine mother nature letting us have one before spring arrives...

She's fickle that way!
      Did you know that the groundhog is only right about 40% of the time? I think that we're through the woods!

I was standing on my back porch on Sunday, and I heard birds chirping and some Canadian geese headed north. I think we're pretty well done!
      HEAR ME ROAR!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Drew303
        can it be in the mid 70's Monday and Tuesday, and be expecting 3-6 inches of snow Wednesday.
        I used to leve in a town that got three to six inches all year and it was below zero almost constantly during the winter. Sure I'll take 70's and snow!!!!
        Long live the Broncos
        Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!
        My adopt-a-bronco!!! I used to be very proud now that has all changed. Now I am perfect!
        John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

I wish that snow made its way down here

I'm all surrounded by clouds and it is pretty cool. But no darn snow!!!
          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder
            SoCal > Just about everywhere else.
            Isn't it always like 80 in southern California??

No thanks, I love the cold.

I'm no fair weather fan. (Meaning, I'm not a fan of fair weather.)
            My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
            . Post Your Artwork .
            . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

We're suppose to hit the 50's on friday! Beautiful!!! (and friday's my b-day! )

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Working...
              X