Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    We're suppose to hit the 50's on friday! Beautiful!!! (and friday's my b-day! )

Leave a comment:

• Archimedes Owl
    replied
    Originally posted by Spyder
    SoCal > Just about everywhere else.
    Isn't it always like 80 in southern California??

No thanks, I love the cold.

I'm no fair weather fan. (Meaning, I'm not a fan of fair weather.)

Leave a comment:

• Dawgfan
    replied
    I wish that snow made its way down here

I'm all surrounded by clouds and it is pretty cool. But no darn snow!!!

Leave a comment:

• broncolitis
    replied
    Originally posted by Drew303
    can it be in the mid 70's Monday and Tuesday, and be expecting 3-6 inches of snow Wednesday.
    I used to leve in a town that got three to six inches all year and it was below zero almost constantly during the winter. Sure I'll take 70's and snow!!!!

Leave a comment:

• WhoDeyBengals
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncFanIN
    Waiting for "the big one" here. Its been such a mild winter. Hard not to imagine mother nature letting us have one before spring arrives...

She's fickle that way!
    Did you know that the groundhog is only right about 40% of the time? I think that we're through the woods!

I was standing on my back porch on Sunday, and I heard birds chirping and some Canadian geese headed north. I think we're pretty well done!

Leave a comment:

• BroncFanIN
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco_f1
    I think the snow is melting though, because the ground is warm form the past days. The roads are just wet
    Waiting for "the big one" here. Its been such a mild winter. Hard not to imagine mother nature letting us have one before spring arrives...

She's fickle that way!

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_f1
    replied
    Originally posted by Denver Native
    And this is why I would not live anywhere else.
    I think the snow is melting though, because the ground is warm form the past days. The roads are just wet

Leave a comment:

• Denver Native
    replied
    Originally posted by Drew303
    can it be in the mid 70's Monday and Tuesday, and be expecting 3-6 inches of snow Wednesday.
    And this is why I would not live anywhere else.

Leave a comment:

• WhoDeyBengals
    replied
    Hope your wife will make it back okay! Driving in snowy weather is the worst! Out here, we get rain BEFORE the snow, so the roads freeze over. Then comes the snow.

And people in the south can't drive in the snow. It's not in their genes. It's like they get s.o.s....
    People in the south get dumber with every snow flake that hits the ground.

"Gawsh, ya'll! It's the end!"

I remember making a trip down to Georgia when I was working for a company that made me travel quite a bit, and there were some flurries one evening. Here in Cincinnati, no one would have even thought twice about it, but down there, every loaf of bread and jug of milk flew off the shelves, and people were afraid of even walking down the sidewalk. I was getting ready to head into the office one morning, and the lady at the reception desk of the hotel I was staying at told me I was either the bravest or craziest guy she'd ever met.

I replied, "no ma'am. I'm from Ohio."

Leave a comment:

• BroncFanIN
    replied
    Originally posted by JWinn
    I guess it's pretty nasty in Wyoming today. My wife is headed to Utah to see here sister and is currently in Laramie, looking at a closed I-80! She might be turning around and heading home.........

Still coming down here. Just starting to stick.

Yeah, only here. Was a nice warm day yesterday.
    Hope your wife will make it back okay! Driving in snowy weather is the worst! Out here, we get rain BEFORE the snow, so the roads freeze over. Then comes the snow.

And people in the south can't drive in the snow. It's not in their genes. It's like they get s.o.s....

Leave a comment:

• twotone
    replied
    Originally posted by Spyder
    SoCal > Just about everywhere else.
    as far as weather, maybe

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_f1
    replied
    Denver weather sucks , haha

Yesterday it was nice, today is snowing, and the snow is sort of liquid, so we are getting wet. But the Broncos are here, so I guess I can't complain

Leave a comment:

• JWinn
    replied
    I guess it's pretty nasty in Wyoming today. My wife is headed to Utah to see here sister and is currently in Laramie, looking at a closed I-80! She might be turning around and heading home.........

Still coming down here. Just starting to stick.

Yeah, only here. Was a nice warm day yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• WhoDeyBengals
    replied
    You have the same weather we do!
    Ain't it great?

Leave a comment:

• BroncFanIN
    replied
    Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
    It's been cold for about a week now here in the Nati, and yesterday, we got up into the 50's. I saw one of the students here wearing a hawaiian shirt, and I said, "looks like someone's desperate for Winter to be over!" I hate this time of year. You can never tell what it's going to be like outside the next day. Today we're in the high 60's with thunderstorms. *sigh* C'mon, summer.
    You have the same weather we do!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X