Only in Denver...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only in Denver...

can it be in the mid 70's Monday and Tuesday, and be expecting 3-6 inches of snow Wednesday.

Originally posted by Drew303
    can it be in the mid 70's Monday and Tuesday, and be expecting 3-6 inches of snow Wednesday.
    Lol, t-shirt or mittens, I can see how that could be a problem.

Comment

Exact oppisite here! It sleeted on Sunday, and today it's almost 70!

Ahh! Spring time! Though Denver is unique!

I remember hearing about Denver game where at the beginning of the game it was 70ish, and a cold front pushed through, and by the end of the game it was snowing!

May a few years back. I remember dropping off my brothers B-day gift-a walk of about 2 blocks. I was in shorts and t-shirt. It was warm out. By the time I got done with that, and walked back to the house, the temp had dropped and it was snowing out!

sigpic
      Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
      -Sean Payton

Comment

Sometimes it happens here in the Boston area as well. It usually will start out in the 50s and then later at night it is 30 and snowing.

I believe it is all due to global warming! I think.
        NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

It's been cold for about a week now here in the Nati, and yesterday, we got up into the 50's. I saw one of the students here wearing a hawaiian shirt, and I said, "looks like someone's desperate for Winter to be over!" I hate this time of year. You can never tell what it's going to be like outside the next day. Today we're in the high 60's with thunderstorms. *sigh* C'mon, summer.
          HEAR ME ROAR!
          sigpic
          Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

SoCal > Just about everywhere else.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
              It's been cold for about a week now here in the Nati, and yesterday, we got up into the 50's. I saw one of the students here wearing a hawaiian shirt, and I said, "looks like someone's desperate for Winter to be over!" I hate this time of year. You can never tell what it's going to be like outside the next day. Today we're in the high 60's with thunderstorms. *sigh* C'mon, summer.
              You have the same weather we do!
              sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
              -Sean Payton

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                You have the same weather we do!
                Ain't it great?
                HEAR ME ROAR!
                sigpic

Comment

I guess it's pretty nasty in Wyoming today. My wife is headed to Utah to see here sister and is currently in Laramie, looking at a closed I-80! She might be turning around and heading home.........

Still coming down here. Just starting to stick.

Yeah, only here. Was a nice warm day yesterday.

Comment

Denver weather sucks , haha

Yesterday it was nice, today is snowing, and the snow is sort of liquid, so we are getting wet. But the Broncos are here, so I guess I can't complain

:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder
                      SoCal > Just about everywhere else.
                      as far as weather, maybe

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
                        I guess it's pretty nasty in Wyoming today. My wife is headed to Utah to see here sister and is currently in Laramie, looking at a closed I-80! She might be turning around and heading home.........

Still coming down here. Just starting to stick.

Yeah, only here. Was a nice warm day yesterday.
                        Hope your wife will make it back okay! Driving in snowy weather is the worst! Out here, we get rain BEFORE the snow, so the roads freeze over. Then comes the snow.

And people in the south can't drive in the snow. It's not in their genes. It's like they get s.o.s....
                        sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                          Hope your wife will make it back okay! Driving in snowy weather is the worst! Out here, we get rain BEFORE the snow, so the roads freeze over. Then comes the snow.

And people in the south can't drive in the snow. It's not in their genes. It's like they get s.o.s....
                          People in the south get dumber with every snow flake that hits the ground.

"Gawsh, ya'll! It's the end!"

I remember making a trip down to Georgia when I was working for a company that made me travel quite a bit, and there were some flurries one evening. Here in Cincinnati, no one would have even thought twice about it, but down there, every loaf of bread and jug of milk flew off the shelves, and people were afraid of even walking down the sidewalk. I was getting ready to head into the office one morning, and the lady at the reception desk of the hotel I was staying at told me I was either the bravest or craziest guy she'd ever met.

I replied, "no ma'am. I'm from Ohio."
                          HEAR ME ROAR!
                          sigpic

Comment

And this is why I would not live anywhere else.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Native
                              And this is why I would not live anywhere else.
                              I think the snow is melting though, because the ground is warm form the past days. The roads are just wet

:salute:

Comment

Working...
                              X