Tourney Time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourney Time!

Hi guys I just wanted to let you know that I have started a grouop on yahoo and am inviting you to join me for some tournament action If you want to join the password is jesuslovesme and the ID number is 1486.
    CP for the first five to join!
    Long live the Broncos
    Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!
    My adopt-a-bronco!!! I used to be very proud now that has all changed. Now I am perfect!
    John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Originally posted by broncolitis
    Hi guys I just wanted to let you know that I have started a grouop on yahoo and am inviting you to join me for some tournament action If you want to join the password is jesuslovesme and the ID number is 1486.
    CP for the first five to join!
    March Madness?
    sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBailey024
      March Madness?
      Yeah march madness.
      Long live the Broncos
      Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!
      My adopt-a-bronco!!! I used to be very proud now that has all changed. Now I am perfect!
      John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

Originally posted by broncolitis
        Yeah march madness.
        March what?
        HEAR ME ROAR!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

I am in.
          sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
            March what?
            HAHAHAHAHA
            Long live the Broncos
            Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!

Comment

C'mon guys ther's only one guy from this site so far ya gotta join!!
              Long live the Broncos
              Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!

Comment

Nobody?
                I'm serious I will give a CP to anyone that joins. It may take a while but it will happen please join!!!!!!!
                Long live the Broncos
                Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!

Comment

I am in and signed up.
                  Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

Comment

In. Just let me sign up. I love doing these competition thingys.

Comment

I am in the lead. Woo Hoo..................
                      Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X