If you won the powerball?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you won the powerball?

How would you spend it? Would you be selfish and spend it all on yourself? Or would you share it with your friends here on the Broncomania Message Boards? Just wondering. I know a few on here I would give gracioucly to. There are a few on the Talkin Smack Forum I would pay to get rid of. Tell us your thoughts on the subject.
    Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

My husband and I would quit our jobs and pay off all bills of course...

as far as giving it to people on here.....not sure and I am not trying to be

mean spirited...

we have alot of family on both sides that we would help...

and also give some to close personal friends...

give to the needy organizations....

and spoil the heck out of myself, my hubby and our 2 kids...
    Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Depends on the amount.

We talking 2 million, or 20? Or 200?

First off I'd probably drop dead as I dont play Powerball, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
        Depends on the amount.

We talking 2 million, or 20? Or 200?

First off I'd probably drop dead as I dont play Powerball, lol.
        Lets just say 200 million for the fun of it.
        Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

Comment

My mom is entering it. She's buying 5 tickets for each member in our family. If I win...I will buy the Denver Broncos...

Comment

I'd share it with my family, and maybe pay off some of my close friends debts. Then I would set my self up with 4 different homes across the world, make some investments. Then live off the interest for the rest of my life.

Comment

Hmmm...200 million...........

Well, first off, I would pay the 100 million tax. lol.

The rest I think I would give to this;

http://www.du.edu/bridgeproject/

Comment

I'd give every family member a handsome reward for being a part of the family.

I'd probably put 80% of it in a bank that will get interest, earning money while sitting! That would be my job. Monitering my interest rise.

I'd purchase my mom a nice house and vehicle because she worked really damn hard while my siblings and I grew up. She deserves it.

I'd also get myself a nice house with a nice car and spend the money on starting a business.

In all honesty, thread starter, I HEAVILY doubt you would dish a large portion of your money on Broncomania members...

Comment

1 million to each of my family members (hmm thats alot lol), 10 mill to find a cure for cancer, college, car, bank, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by 16milehigh87
                    How would you spend it? Would you be selfish and spend it all on yourself? Or would you share it with your friends here on the Broncomania Message Boards? Just wondering. I know a few on here I would give gracioucly to. There are a few on the Talkin Smack Forum I would pay to get rid of. Tell us your thoughts on the subject.

Assuming my wife and I agree on all points, here's what I'd like to do.

Pay all college debts (and get rid of the wife's credit cards)

Buy a house.

Pay off my parent's house.

Pay off my brother's house, and my sister's house. I believe being and staying debt free, regardless of income level, is the first step to financial security.

Replace my car with something more friendly for kids and all of their stuff, in case our family expands.

Hire a good financial planner, and invest and save the rest for my daughter;s education, and our retirement.

And if there was still some left over, build, buy, or become partners in a recording studio, and pursue my true dream of not only doing voice over work for commercials and cartoons, but producing music.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                    You should check these guys out

Comment

I'd give more moeny to my best friends rather than my sisters and brother. My friends are closer to me, and can be relied upon in hard times far more than my siblings.

My mum and step-father, I'd give a couple of million, and pay off their mortgage, and buy them both a new car.

I'd move myself to the States and go to University, and go to many many pro-sports games. I'd get Jaws over to Denver so that we could party it like mad things with Bronco-maniacs(and bring in Elway too!).

My 2 best friends I'd buy homes, and pay for them to go to whatever tertiary education facility they wanted.

I'd also donate a lot of money to animal shelters, SPCA and such, as I figure animals are pretty darn helpless and need lots of help. That and I always donate food to my local shelters.
                      President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                      I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
                        Hmmm...200 million...........

Well, first off, I would pay the 100 million tax. lol.

The rest I think I would give to this;

http://www.du.edu/bridgeproject/
                        Your a good man JWinn...
                        Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Well...First off i will put most of it in my bank.

Then I would buy 5 really nice motorcycles for my dad, and 5 horses and a farm for my mom. Then buy them a really nice house and give them 2 mill

I would pay off ALL bills and tax anybody in my huge family has and give me each 50k.

Then i would buy a house. And a car. And a pool.

I would give 100k to my church.

Then i would give 500k to a charity.

After all that i would spend a lot.
                          sigpic

Comment

I would wear a hawaiian shirt to work and say good bye thank you for employing me, now Im off to the airport.

Seriously I dont wanna think about it until it happens.

Comment

I'm a selfish SOB so it would be split between me and my parents. My job would be taking care of that money. I would keep about half of it. invest a quarter of it. and keep another quarter of it in some sort of bank account used only for emergencies just incase i go bankrupt or something.
                              the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Working...
                              X