If you won the powerball?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kapaibro
    I'd give more moeny to my best friends rather than my sisters and brother. My friends are closer to me, and can be relied upon in hard times far more than my siblings.

why is that? I always thought blood was thicker then water.
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

oh yeah i'd get my mom a really nice fancy Mercedez Benz red convertible. And I would get my dad a 69 chevelle with a hemi.
      the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
        why is that? I always thought blood was thicker then water.
        I'd give more money to my best friends rather than my sisters and brother. My friends are closer to me, and can be relied upon in hard times far more than my siblings.
        What part of that did you not read?

My siblings are very materialistic, and every year for Christmas and their birthdays it's always "Buy me this, buy me that", even when I was a very poor student. And, I don't get individual gifts from them, like I give them, I get one gift from 5 people.

Also, I'm expected to help them out all the time, but they don't reciprocate.

I'm not saying I wouldn't give them anything, I'd just give more to my best friends. The people who I can call in the middle of the night crying my eyes out, and who I'm happy to be woken up in the middle of the night. My friends are reliable, and fantastic, which is more than I can say about my blood relatives.

I'd give them money, but just to shut them up.
        President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
        I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Originally posted by 16milehigh87
          Lets just say 200 million for the fun of it.
          200 million?
          Buy a new house for my mom..heck, two or three, anywhere in the world she wants.
          Buy a house for myself in the south of france, perhaps in monte carlo if I can.
          Buy another house in australia..one in nyc....several cars for each house...give quite a bit to various charities...go on a shopping spree....start my own shrimping company.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro
            I'm not saying I wouldn't give them anything, I'd just give more to my best friends. The people who I can call in the middle of the night crying my eyes out, and who I'm happy to be woken up in the middle of the night. My friends are reliable, and fantastic, which is more than I can say about my blood relatives.
            You can call me...

Just might not be able to afford it until you win that lottery.

Comment

Working...
            X