WWE WrestleMania XXII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE WrestleMania XXII

I was just wondering if anybody is ready for this years Wrestlemania. I am sure there are some fans on here that follow WWE and football. Also Is anybody gonna catch the Return of Saturday Night's Main Event on NBC at 8:00pm EST. Just wondering !!!!
    WWEMANIAC
    I'M BACK!

I heard about Saturday Night Main Event tonight watching Smackdown and I must say it looks to be awesome so I shall watch it, however, I'm not risking my money on a WWE ppv even if it is Wrestlemania.

Comment

Eh these are predictable and annoying so no.

Comment

I may go to Hooters and watch Wrestlemania there. But no way do I help the WWE with buyrates.
        HEAR ME ROAR!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WWEManiac
          I was just wondering if anybody is ready for this years Wrestlemania. I am sure there are some fans on here that follow WWE and football. Also Is anybody gonna catch the Return of Saturday Night's Main Event on NBC at 8:00pm EST. Just wondering !!!!

Hell yeah, i'm going to Chicago to watch it live!!

The card is looking a little week compared to past years, but hopefully we can get Austin/Hogan for WM. They could even set it up on Saturday Night's Main Event.

KENNEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I may purchase Wrestlemania, I'm not sure. I'm more excited about TNA's Lockdown. All cage matches

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but TNA is moving to thursdays and if they do good...Two hour monday show, just like RAW
            Power is not revealed by striking hard or often, but by striking true.

It is men who endure toil and dare danger that achieve glorious deeds, and it is a wonderful thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown.

Comment

To be honest Wrestlemania is crappy to me I mean theres already 1 automatic win for the Undertaker in the casket match and it will just be the time for the people favorites to win.

Comment

Working...
              X