Bored? MySpace fellow forum members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bored? MySpace fellow forum members

I just thought it would be cool to match some faces with the profiles on here. If anyone is bored, peep the page, maybe we can get a MYSpace Broncos group started. If anyone is down, lemme know, we can start it up!

www.myspace.com/bark4soul

I want some replies peoples lol...

I'm down with that! myspace I gotta add you before you can see my profile though.
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

www.myspace.com/psychedelic22

Comment

why the hell not?

mine.

I basically just started mine, so not much goin on there.
        Last edited by Broncofan-13; 03-23-2006, 04:44 PM.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

did somebody named mereid or something like that just try to add me??? cause if you did i denied cause i had no idea who you were. so if it was you you'll have to add me again.
          the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
            did somebody named mereid or something like that just try to add me??? cause if you did i denied cause i had no idea who you were. so if it was you you'll have to add me again.

I did. Im jon.

Comment

Bah why is everyone set to private, GAY! Thanx for the responses tho, keep em up!

Comment

Originally posted by BarkdogRX7
                I just thought it would be cool to match some faces with the profiles on here. If anyone is bored, peep the page, maybe we can get a MYSpace Broncos group started. If anyone is down, lemme know, we can start it up!

www.myspace.com/bark4soul

I want some replies peoples lol...
                woah man i like myspace and all but dang where did you find the time to do all that crap???
                the space that is mine

Comment

Bah why is everyone set to private, GAY! Thanx for the responses tho, keep em up!
                  man i've tried to change mine but for some reason it won't change??? even when i check the security things it says that i'm set to public but for some reason whenever you try to go to it it says private so i have no idea what's going on with that.
                  the space that is mine

Comment

oh yeah and to everybody my username on there is Jerry
                    the space that is mine

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
                      woah man i like myspace and all but dang where did you find the time to do all that crap???
                      I just used one of the millions of simple MySpace editors. I didn't wanna boring and run of the mill page, so I added my flair to it lol.

Comment

dude, add us, man!

Comment

I did I did, calm down yo. I was shooin some dogs and ducks on ur page lol

Comment

I just used one of the millions of simple MySpace editors. I didn't wanna boring and run of the mill page, so I added my flair to it lol.
                            no i mean with like the page long General and movies section and whatnot
                            the space that is mine

Comment

Oh, well the answer for that is unemployment, when I was job less a few months back I went thru and totally filled it out like a freakin job app or something, i was bored, did it once, never doing it again lol....u know

Comment

Working...
                              X