• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hey...

www.myspace.com/garybergstromjr

Comment

Originally posted by Big Buck 1981
      Have you ever noticed the dorsal fin behind you in your picture...shark?

Just kidding...I live in NE too...
      "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Ah, no actually...but we were paddlefish snagging at the time.

Comment

Ah, no actually...but we were paddlefish snagging at the time.
          I've thought about going up to Gavins Point to see some of those---they are really kind of neat!
          "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

The picture in my profile was taken while I was holding my first paddlefish. I cut it down to look like less of a doofus...don't know if it worked or not. They have a slot limit up there which doesn't allow you to take fish measuring between 35-45 inches from the front of the eyeball to the "V" in the tail. That one was 35.75 inches...sooo close. I ended up keeping a 33 incher (it was probably about 4 feet with bill and tail). I applied for a tag this year, but did not get one...there is a lot of discussion between snaggers on what to do in regard to the application system. There are only 1400 permits, but there were about 3600 applications...people who drew the previous year are extremely unlikely to get a tag in the following year. Me and 4 of my buddies applied this year, but only 2 of us drew...sadly, not including me. It really is a good time, but it's WORK...my back started cramping up after about 3.5 hours of snagging...a whole lot of cast and tug...but man, when you get one on, it is a BLAST!

Here's the unedited picture.

First Paddlefish

Comment

Bump.................
              sigpic
              Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

This is me, Fred the Bunny
                COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright © 1975 by Dr Velcro

Comment

I also want to make non-homosexual male friends.

Haha..borat is hilarious.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

It's probably in this thread somewhere already, but might as well put it on there again I suppose.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Working...
                    X