Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had a nightmare about SNK16's dancing bacon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a nightmare about SNK16's dancing bacon!

You know, from his avatar.

I had a dream that I was surfing the net and I heard music in the background. It was coming from the kitchen. I went to investigate and discovered a peice of bacon doing the dance routine from Napoleon Dynamite on the stove. I knew it was SNK16's because he had a little bacon bronco hat on.

Anyway, I told the peice bacon if he was going to dance, he was going to have to keep it down. I didn't want him pissing off my condo association and getting me trouble. The little peice of bacon got kinda lippy with me. He talked like he was a gangsta from the streets. I didn't care much for his attitude. I told him to take it down a notch or I was going to turn him into bacon bits and put him on a salad. He kinda seemed more receptive at the point.

Then, it seemd a bit of time passed and I was back at my computer. I heard music coming from the kitchen again. I got angry and went to take a look. There was the peice of bacon, dancing with the pregnant girl I have a crush on! He stopped and looked at me and said "What? Who do you think the daddy is *****!"

Then I woke up sweating.

Spending too much time at the boards me thinks.

The Culprit

Comment

ROFLMAO!

That is most certainly the most CPworthy thing I have seen on here all day.

Snk's bacon rocks!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight

I had a dream that I was surfing the net and I heard music in the background. It was coming from the kitchen. I went to investigate and discovered a peice of bacon doing the dance routine from Napoleon Dynamite on the stove. I knew it was SNK16's because he had a little bacon bronco hat on.

Anyway, I told the peice bacon if he was going to dance, he was going to have to keep it down. I didn't want him pissing off my condo association and getting me trouble. The little peice of bacon got kinda lippy with me. He talked like he was a gangsta from the streets. I didn't care much for his attitude. I told him to take it down a notch or I was going to turn him into bacon bits and put him on a salad. He kinda seemed more receptive at the point.

Then, it seemd a bit of time passed and I was back at my computer. I heard music coming from the kitchen again. I got angry and went to take a look. There was the peice of bacon, dancing with the pregnant girl I have a crush on! He stopped and looked at me and said "What? Who do you think the daddy is *****!"

Then I woke up sweating.

yep you've been spending WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to much time on here if you start harving nightmares about another posters avatar.
        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
          yep you've been spending WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to much time on here if you start harving nightmares about another posters avatar.

It is kinda scary though.

Just look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93

LOL, TDK's avatar inspires all kinds of dreams for me, but I wouldn't call any of them nightmares
            sigpic

Comment

gotta admit, you have the most original threads.
              You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

Then I woke up sweating.

After every one of your threads, I always find myself saying the same thing: Wow

Administrator

sigpic

Comment

I had a dream where I ate bacon and it was so greasy that I stopped.

It was a nightmare

Comment

Good job Dancing Bacon...

I'd give you a CP, but I have to spread...

Good thread.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                    2. Taxes
                    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

yeah man, that stuff's scary, why is the bacon so happy...maybe because he is greasy, but he doesnt stink and taste bad like brian greasy...maybe because he is striped like an amphibious beast, yes, that must be it...or he is a mutant from the planet zebula who has come to destroy the hearts and clog the arteries of helpless american citizens!!!! YES, That MUST be it...

Comment

It is kinda scary though.

Just look at it.

It has actually inspired this year's halloween costume...

Comment

Ya think!!!

Anytime you admit to dreaming about someone else on the internet or their dancing bacon, its time to take a vacation...

Especially when you didn't actually have the dream but are just grasping for attention....now that even more sad then just having the actual dream.

Comment

Originally posted by watchthemiddle
                            Ya think!!!

Anytime you admit to dreaming about someone else on the internet or their dancing bacon, its time to take a vacation...

Especially when you didn't actually have the dream but are just grasping for attention....now that even more sad then just having the actual dream.

Hey, I'm just trying to have a little fun. Others don't seem to mind it.

Did this offend you in some way?

You seem like you have an axe to grind against me.

I don't think Jesus would approve.

Word of advice from a non-believer...

Lighten up on the crusade,

especially the one you have against me.

Amen.

Comment

Then I woke up sweating.

Got my laugh for the day....thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X