Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you won 100 million. What do you do with it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you won 100 million. What do you do with it?

Me 30% goes into an account for a Chairty for children. The interest goes to the charity. That way the giving is not one and done they keep getting money from the account forever.

Pay off my moms house and cars.
    Invest 30%
    Each of my kids get a million at least
    Life time seats for Denver Games
    Get a new house
    Buy a Harley for every day of the week.
    Open my own hardcore gym. Not a dang dating club.
    Dodge Viper
    New Jaguar Convertable
    The Hebrew Hammer's DVD Collection

Reggie Bush IR watch-( 5 mins into practice and he pulls up lame.)

What will happen when he gets hit by the men in practice.

communism has only killed 100 million people. Let's give it another chance.

Move to hawaii...buy an expensive car...get a house on the beach...lifetime supply of beer!!!

Comment

Peter Gibbons: What would you do if you had a million dollars?

Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man, two chicks at the same time, man.

Peter Gibbons: That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?

Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I had a million dollars I could hook that up, cause chicks dig a dude with money.

Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.

Lawrence: Well the kind of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.

Peter Gibbons: Good point.

Couldn't resist.
      Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

I like the life time supply of beer.
        The Hebrew Hammer's DVD Collection

Reggie Bush IR watch-( 5 mins into practice and he pulls up lame.)

What will happen when he gets hit by the men in practice.

communism has only killed 100 million people. Let's give it another chance.

Comment

Whew hundred million, I can hardly fathom it.

I'd get a nice little plane and hire a pilot to take me wherever I want whenver I want.

Totally renovate our local chapel which is stuck in the dark ages.

Buy myself a big comfy car and hire a hot chauffeur to drive me around.

Can't really be bothered with moving so I'll stay where I am but add a conservatory and pool and a big games room with snooker table and bar.

Get one of those stressless reclining chairs which give you a massage.

Do something similar to what Dry Kill Logic suggested for donating to charity.

Share the wealth with my family, so my son can buy that big farm he has his dreams set upon and my parents can live in comfort.

Comment

I would buy a tube, put some money in it, find a guy I don't like and give him 30 seconds to get as much as he can out of it.....

while laughing.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

That would be my airline pilots license paid off and the rest would be used to pay off the flight time needed in jets to get hired. Invest some to save for the future, and finish off any debts.
              "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
              Ayrton Senna..

Comment

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...ight=Powerball

It's in there somewhere......

Comment

I would purchase Broncomania, rename it, and declare myself the king of "WhoDeyVille."
                  HEAR ME ROAR!
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by y2cragie
                    That would be my airline pilots license paid off and the rest would be used to pay off the flight time needed in jets to get hired. Invest some to save for the future, and finish off any debts.
                    Can I hire you as my pilot?

Comment

You can indeed
                      "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                      Ayrton Senna..

Comment

hmmm....pay off all our debt, buy the house next door, knock it down and put up a massive shop/barn. The house next door also has a pond a 5 acres...
                        wait...

I'd just go buy 1000 acres somewhere semi-remote, cut out enough land to build and awesome cabin, build a huge pond (with a pump system large enough, if the whole thing caught fire we could put it out) stock it with all kinds of fish, build a huge barn for all our toys, then take the tractor out and cut some awesome ATV trails!

Pay off all my parents debt, set my dad up with an awesome Chevy, my mom with a sportscar, and deposit enough in an account they could live comfortably for the rest of their lives.

Invest the rest, and live off the intrest.

Buy an RV and travel the US. See Australia, NZ, Ireland and Caribbean.

And last but not least...buy myself thin!
                        sigpic
                        Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                        -Sean Payton

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN
                          hmmm....pay off all our debt, buy the house next door, knock it down and put up a massive shop/barn. The house next door also has a pond a 5 acres...
                          wait...

I'd just go buy 1000 acres somewhere semi-remote, cut out enough land to build and awesome cabin, build a huge pond (with a pump system large enough, if the whole thing caught fire we could put it out) stock it with all kinds of fish, build a huge barn for all our toys, then take the tractor out and cut some awesome ATV trails!

Pay off all my parents debt, set my dad up with an awesome Chevy, my mom with a sportscar, and deposit enough in an account they could live comfortably for the rest of their lives.

Invest the rest, and live off the intrest.

Buy an RV and travel the US. See Australia, NZ, Ireland and Caribbean.

And last but not least...buy myself thin!
                          Would you invest in developing a non-flip ATV too?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
                            Would you invest in developing a non-flip ATV too?
                            yep!
                            Though I have to take Flipper into the shop. Warranty work.
                            sigpic
                            Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                            -Sean Payton

Comment

If I had 100 million.....

I would buy a black Yukon Denali XL for the family. A black Yukon Denali (regular size) for me to drive around in. And a red Cadillac XLR for my wife. She would probably drive the XL in the winter. Then I would buy a Honda Shadow VLX.

I would buy a house here in Bozeman, and one in Portland, OR. I would buy several condos in Big Sky for rental properties (Short Term). Then I would purchase as much land as I possibly could in the Madison Valley near Ennis, MT.

I would set up a foundation that would be funded by returns on aggressive investments by the foundation manager. One part of the foundation would sponsor fully adaptive wheelchairs for severly disabled children in thrid world countries. The next portion would focus on setting up manufacturing facilities in the countries to supply those countries with jobs as well as the wheelchairs for the people in need. The third part of the foundation would work on capacity building in those countries through micro-loans, and through micro-enterprise sponsorship.

I would diversify my personal investments with silver and other precious metals, as well as investing in mining operations here in Montana. I would invest large amounts in Exxon-Mobile, Conoco-Phillips, Wal-Mart, Wendy's International, and U.S. Treasury Bonds. I would buy several restaurant franchises in many different large U.S. & Canadian cities (I don't see Americans getting any skinnier, do you). Specifically, I would build new Baja-Fresh and Wendy's franchises anywhere the market would bear. I would also invest in Internet cafes in Baghdad. I would also buy land in Romania and Georgia.

Comment

Working...
                              X