Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some of your favorite childhood memories?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
    Yar, that looks right good. I'll not be havin' ye walk the plank today, cabin boy.

My favorite memory: Remember wacky walkers? They were these sticky little jelly octopuses (octopi?) that came in cereal boxes. You could throw them at walls and they would stick, and then slowly crawl down the walls. Well, one day, in first grade, I was sitting in class watching mean ol' Miss Lehman write something on the board during art class, when this kid next to me named Jason got a wacky walker out of his backpack and threw it just past her head. It stuck to the chalkboard, and everyone, including her, watched as it crawled down and finally fell to the floor. She turns and starts screaming at us, and then she turns around and bends over to pick it up. Well, Miss Lehman was not a small woman, and when she bent over, she stuck her considerable tush out in the direction of the class. Just as she did so, I reached down and ripped open the velcro fastener on my shoe, producing a horribly loud ripping sound. She bolted upright, grabbed her ass with both hands, and ran out of the room. We didn't see her for the rest of the bell.

sweet!

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
      hmmm.... well said Doctor.

- glueing my teacher to her chair

-(still do that too.)
      I wish I saw that. LOL
      NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Originally posted by Medford Bronco
        I wish I saw that. LOL

lol, way to butcher my quote. but we really did glue this teacher to her chair. meh. she deserved it.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Working...
        X