X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medford Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Jaws
    It's heartwarming and encouraging to hear about the progress Matthew is making and I'm very excited to hear this. It's a credit to you and your wife that he is coming along so well and with your support and the fact that Matthew is obviously such a bright little boy I am sure that as he gets older, as he aquires more understanding and more experience of different circumstances, although never easy it will become less traumatic for him to cope with and adapt to changes.

God Bless you and your family and I will continue to pray for you.
    as usual very kind Jaws

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    Originally posted by Medford Bronco
    I know that i Have not posted in here for a while.

An update shows Matthew has been making progress. His speech and ability to communicate have improved 1000%

He however still needs to improve on handling situations that dont go his way.

He is still horrific at transitions as such. We keep working hard every day and with the help of many, mostly my wife, things are improving and hopefully God willling his diagnosis might go to aspergers disorder or even he could be "cured or the diagnosis dropped"

Thanks to all who said kinds words. Med appreicates it
    It's heartwarming and encouraging to hear about the progress Matthew is making and I'm very excited to hear this. It's a credit to you and your wife that he is coming along so well. With your support and the fact that Matthew is obviously such a bright little boy I am sure that as he gets older, as he aquires more understanding and more experience of different circumstances, although never easy it will become less traumatic for him to cope with and adapt to changes.

God Bless you and your family and I will continue to pray for you.

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Day1BroncoFan
    First I heard about this too. I'm glad to hear things are going good. I've never had an experience like this so I really can't say much but I will keep you in my prayers.
    It is appreciated very much Day1

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by lynchembaby
    this is the 1st time ive read this
    at first i felt an ackward sadness in reading your post but to hear that matthew is doing better is a great sign.
    i hope he will continue to improve. with loving parents like yourself, i know he will get all the support he needs.
    i wish nothing but the best for you and your family.
    i will pray for you all.
    thank you, I do appreciate any help I get

Leave a comment:

• Day1BroncoFan
    replied
    First I heard about this too. I'm glad to hear things are going good. I've never had an experience like this so I really can't say much but I will keep you in my prayers.

Leave a comment:

• saltybuggah
    replied
    this is the 1st time ive read this
    at first i felt an ackward sadness in reading your post but to hear that matthew is doing better is a great sign.
    i hope he will continue to improve. with loving parents like yourself, i know he will get all the support he needs.
    i wish nothing but the best for you and your family.
    i will pray for you all.

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by His Wife
    I remember seeing that photo now! Thanks for posting it again. They are really cute, cute kids. How does your younger daughter do with your son? Just take it in stride? (Now I'll leave you alone).
    depends on the day, she is like her dad sometimes

She is not too bad about it. She is learning like we all are

Leave a comment:

• His Wife
    replied
    no problem

this is from December this past year

I remember seeing that photo now! Thanks for posting it again. They are really cute, cute kids. How does your younger daughter do with your son? Just take it in stride? (Now I'll leave you alone).

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    replied
    Dog gone it! You posted too quick....
    I had edited and added a request.
    no problem

this is from December this past year

Leave a comment:

• His Wife
    replied
    Yes HW I do remember that. That was great
    Also I do appreciate the kind words as well
    Dog gone it! You posted too quick....
    I had edited and added a request.

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    replied
    Not in this thread, but it seems to me, Med, you and I posted back and forth on this in one of my earlier threads, perhaps? Oh, I know....it was an artist video that I posted, where he sketched all of Rome with a quick glance! Remember?
    He too had autism! We talked about most of these children are very intelligent, with higher IQ's than the norm. That's great news about your son, who should be about 5 years old now? And as he gets older, I would hope that some things come easier for him and you, and the communication. God Bless your son, Med, and you and your wife. That sure takes a lot of patience and determination!
    Just remember that video if you get down.....they can end up being amazing people and contributors in our world!
    He too had
    Yes HW I do remember that. That was great
    Also I do appreciate the kind words as well

Leave a comment:

• His Wife
    replied

An update shows Matthew has been making progress. His speech and ability to communicate have improved 1000%

He is still horrific at transitions as such. We keep working hard every day and with the help of many, mostly my wife, things are improving and hopefully God willling his diagnosis might go to aspergers disorder or even he could be "cured or the diagnosis dropped"

Not in this thread, but it seems to me, Med, you and I posted back and forth on this in one of my earlier threads, perhaps? Oh, I know....it was an artist video that I posted, where he sketched all of Rome with a quick glance! Remember?
    He too had autism! We talked about most of these children are very intelligent, with higher IQ's than the norm. That's great news about your son, who should be about 5 years old now? And as he gets older, I would hope that some things come easier for him and you, and the communication. God Bless your son, Med, and you and your wife. That sure takes a lot of patience and determination!
    Just remember that video if you get down.....they can end up being amazing people and contributors in our world! Do you mind posting a picture of him sometime? I would enjoy it, although I'd understand if you don't want to.
    Last edited by His Wife; 01-25-2007, 03:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by redbirdy80
    Med,

I have been meaning to write you to see how things have been going. I know that I have been horrible at keeping in touch. Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers constantly.

Great news, that Matthew is improving so dramatically. Nothing could have made me happier to read when I signed in a few minutes ago.

Congrats to you and Carmina and everyone who works so hard with such a special little boy.
    thanks Red. Feel free to write any time. It is appreciated

Leave a comment:

• redbirdy80
    replied
    Med,

I have been meaning to write you to see how things have been going. I know that I have been horrible at keeping in touch. Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers constantly.

Great news, that Matthew is improving so dramatically. Nothing could have made me happier to read when I signed in a few minutes ago.

Congrats to you and Carmina and everyone who works so hard with such a special little boy.

Leave a comment:

• Medford Bronco
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X