Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

--- Chupacabra ---

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • --- Chupacabra ---

    --- Have any of you ever heard of El Chupacabra ?

    --- I have heard many stories of the Chupacabra from people in the Southwest ---

    --- Something attacks livestock, but doesn't eat them ---

    --- It just sucks out the blood of small cows, sheep, and goats ---

    --- And just leaves the carcass dry, with no blood ---

    --- In Spanish "chupa" means "suck" and "cabra" means goat ---

    --- Literally "Goat sucker" ---

    --- Here in Arizona, all the Mexican guys that I work with believe in this thing ---

    --- They say they are all over Mexico --- and no one jokes about this thing !

    --- After looking it up, I was suprised to find out similiar stories in Puerto Rico,

    Central and South America --- as well as across the US !!!

    --- I remember an episode of X-files was about El Chupacabra ---

    --- This is one report from a television station in Texas ---

    ---



    ---


    .

    May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
    My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

  • #2
    Actually, I'm a little mad with you that you put this thread here.

    I'm writing a script for "El Chupacabra" for Wes Craven to make a movie.

    No one before me has a movie about El Chupacabra.

    You know how popular this site is.......everyone is going to want to get in on my deal. Let me hurry up and get this to Wes.


    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

    Comment


    • #3
      Um... is... is that real?

      If anyone needs me, I'll be hiding under my bed with a flashlight.
      HEAR ME ROAR!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

      Comment


      • #4
        I have heard a lot about this. The story must be getting bigger, I have seen it mentioned on cartoons even. To the central Americans and those from the southern part of Mexico this is very real.I took a Spanish class and the teacher spent his time between the US and Mexico. He stated that there is a huge fear of this Chupacabra down there. I always like to hear some scary stories, so I'm all ears whenever it's brought up.
        Ready for the friggen season already!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
          Um... is... is that real?

          If anyone needs me, I'll be hiding under my bed with a flashlight.

          Silly goose, don't you know that monsters hide under the bed. Turn around, you might not like who's sitting next to you!
          Ready for the friggen season already!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Giveemlove
            Silly goose, don't you know that monsters hide under the bed. Turn around, you might not like who's sitting next to you!
            GAH!

            WHY IS EMANCIPATOR UNDER MY BED?!??!
            HEAR ME ROAR!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

            Comment


            • #7
              i accually saw a thing on it on discovery tv..showed pics on it , supposedly they have one killed by a farmer all big ears fangs and all , almost hairless except the long hair on its back and unclassified.......so is it real...i bet it is
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                GAH!

                WHY IS EMANCIPATOR UNDER MY BED?!??!
                That wasn't me. That was "El Chupacabra" or a raider player.
                Emancipate your mind!
                The People's Poster

                Comment


                • #9
                  I actually saw an article awhile back where someone claimed to have seen "el chupacabra" and helped develop this police sketch. It appears to be the animal as it is seen in it's attack stance. Be forewarned, not for those with weak constitutions.

                  El Chupacabra

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Emancipator
                    That wasn't me. That was "El Chupacabra" or a raider player.

                    <squinting at pic on website>
                    Right as always
                    sigpic
                    Adopted by: Peanut

                    "You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                    -Sean Payton

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan
                      --- Have any of you ever heard of El Chupacabra ?

                      --- I have heard many stories of the Chupacabra from people in the Southwest ---

                      --- Something attacks livestock, but doesn't eat them ---

                      --- It just sucks out the blood of small cows, sheep, and goats ---

                      --- And just leaves the carcass dry, with no blood ---

                      --- In Spanish "chupa" means "suck" and "cabra" means goat ---

                      --- Literally "Goat sucker" ---

                      --- Here in Arizona, all the Mexican guys that I work with believe in this thing ---

                      --- They say they are all over Mexico --- and no one jokes about this thing !

                      --- After looking it up, I was suprised to find out similiar stories in Puerto Rico,

                      Central and South America --- as well as across the US !!!

                      --- I remember an episode of X-files was about El Chupacabra ---

                      --- This is one report from a television station in Texas ---

                      ---



                      ---


                      .

                      That's my dog. What the hell did they go and shoot him for? Poor little Pedro.

                      I am suing.
                      Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Big Buck 1981
                        I actually saw an article awhile back where someone claimed to have seen "el chupacabra" and helped develop this police sketch. It appears to be the animal as it is seen in it's attack stance. Be forewarned, not for those with weak constitutions.

                        El Chupacabra
                        *faints*

                        Thanks, Reid!
                        sigpic
                        Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Big Buck 1981
                          I actually saw an article awhile back where someone claimed to have seen "el chupacabra" and helped develop this police sketch. It appears to be the animal as it is seen in it's attack stance. Be forewarned, not for those with weak constitutions.

                          El Chupacabra

                          Oh that was some funny stuff!
                          Ready for the friggen season already!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Big Buck 1981
                            I actually saw an article awhile back where someone claimed to have seen "el chupacabra" and helped develop this police sketch. It appears to be the animal as it is seen in it's attack stance. Be forewarned, not for those with weak constitutions.

                            El Chupacabra
                            That even got a giggle out of me.
                            HEAR ME ROAR!
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                              That even got a giggle out of me.
                              A giggle? How cute!
                              Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic
                              Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X