Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bwelte01 - Check My Reply To Your 50 Cent Post

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bwelte01 - Check My Reply To Your 50 Cent Post

    can u post these?

    u like g-unit 2?

  • #2
    Re: Bwelte01 - Check My Reply To Your 50 Cent Post

    Originally posted by bronx_2003
    can u post these?

    u like g-unit 2?
    What the HELL language are you trying to speak?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Re: Bwelte01 - Check My Reply To Your 50 Cent Post

      Originally posted by broncos_chick
      What the HELL language are you trying to speak?
      lol, plz answer me just 1 question, plzzzzzzzzz!!!!!

      do u understand what i wrote? yes or no.

      Comment


      • #4
        bronx... this should be going into the "anything but football" section of the forum.
        Remember kids, being a grammar Nazi makes you cool!

        Comment


        • #5
          Get it off the internet.......

          Comment


          • #6
            G-Unit

            Yea I like G-Unit. I wish Tony Yayo would come out with a solo album however.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: G-Unit

              Originally posted by Bwelte01
              Yea I like G-Unit. I wish Tony Yayo would come out with a solo album however.
              being in england i'm probably not as up to date as you but have Lloyd banks or young buck brought out any solo tracks yet?

              Comment


              • #8
                bronx... this should be going into the "anything but football" section of the forum.
                quite right. Can we get these posts moved outta here. I'm here to write on the 500 different threads on whom we should draft. I gotta keep changing who we should draft so that when its done, I can look like a friggin genius when I predicted the outcome. Actually, while I'm here let me give you a new lineup for dayone picks.

                1.) Clayton
                2.) Watson
                2.) Dockett
                3.) Julius Jones

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by O&B_Forever
                  quite right. Can we get these posts moved outta here. I'm here to write on the 500 different threads on whom we should draft. I gotta keep changing who we should draft so that when its done, I can look like a friggin genius when I predicted the outcome. Actually, while I'm here let me give you a new lineup for dayone picks.

                  1.) Clayton
                  2.) Watson
                  2.) Dockett
                  3.) Julius Jones
                  the point is, i'm just talking about 50 cent with bwelte01 for a bit.

                  the draft threads have been on this board all the time!!! why don't u just add to an existing threads? y do ppl keep making new threads on the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    cause its fun...go to the anything but football section to talk music.

                    Okay, okay you didn't like that one? how bout this

                    we trade with the jets giving up our late number 2 and swap #1s

                    1.) Randy Starks, or Reggie Williams
                    2.) Watson
                    3.) Tatum Bell.

                    Thats a good one huh?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: G-Unit

                      Originally posted by Bwelte01
                      I wish Tony Yayo would come out with a solo album however.
                      Maybe he will, when he gets out the pokie.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        LMFAO O&B
                        Okay kids, the reason that he's starting to talk about the draft here (I guess we have to spell it out for you) and talking about the 800 other threads we have about the draft is because OH WOW we have 800 threads about a thread about a 50 cent song, which was misplaced in the "general discussion" area instead of the anything but football area.

                        You want to talk about rap/50 cent/quarter/lollipops/purple-people-eaters take it TO THE ANYTHING BUT FOOTBALL area!

                        Thank you.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BlueDamsel
                          LMFAO O&B
                          Okay kids, the reason that he's starting to talk about the draft here (I guess we have to spell it out for you) and talking about the 800 other threads we have about the draft is because OH WOW we have 800 threads about a thread about a 50 cent song, which was misplaced in the "general discussion" area instead of the anything but football area.

                          You want to talk about rap/50 cent/quarter/lollipops/purple-people-eaters take it TO THE ANYTHING BUT FOOTBALL area!

                          Thank you.
                          that made no sense. the reason he is talking about the draft is because there are 800 threads about the draft?? lol

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Sexism can be viewed as hating too.
                            The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by bronx_2003
                              that made no sense. the reason he is talking about the draft is because there are 800 threads about the draft?? lol
                              Yes, it was brought up to prove a point. We have 800 threads about the draft, and it gets kind of annoying. Now we have 800 threads about a rap song, which is really annoying.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X