• bronx_2003
    replied
    thx, do u know what its called?

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    Re: Re: G-Unit

Originally posted by bronx_2003
    being in england i'm probably not as up to date as you but have Lloyd banks or young buck brought out any solo tracks yet?
    Lloyd Banks is coming out with a CD in May

Leave a comment:

• BlueDamsel
    replied
    Originally posted by bronx_2003
    that made no sense. the reason he is talking about the draft is because there are 800 threads about the draft?? lol
    Yes, it was brought up to prove a point. We have 800 threads about the draft, and it gets kind of annoying. Now we have 800 threads about a rap song, which is really annoying.

Leave a comment:

• Elway
    replied
    Sexism can be viewed as hating too.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Originally posted by BlueDamsel
    LMFAO O&B
    Okay kids, the reason that he's starting to talk about the draft here (I guess we have to spell it out for you) and talking about the 800 other threads we have about the draft is because OH WOW we have 800 threads about a thread about a 50 cent song, which was misplaced in the "general discussion" area instead of the anything but football area.

You want to talk about rap/50 cent/quarter/lollipops/purple-people-eaters take it TO THE ANYTHING BUT FOOTBALL area!

Thank you.
    that made no sense. the reason he is talking about the draft is because there are 800 threads about the draft?? lol

Leave a comment:

• BlueDamsel
    replied
    LMFAO O&B
    Okay kids, the reason that he's starting to talk about the draft here (I guess we have to spell it out for you) and talking about the 800 other threads we have about the draft is because OH WOW we have 800 threads about a thread about a 50 cent song, which was misplaced in the "general discussion" area instead of the anything but football area.

You want to talk about rap/50 cent/quarter/lollipops/purple-people-eaters take it TO THE ANYTHING BUT FOOTBALL area!

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• DPg2003
    replied
    Re: G-Unit

Originally posted by Bwelte01
    I wish Tony Yayo would come out with a solo album however.
    Maybe he will, when he gets out the pokie.

Leave a comment:

• O&B_Forever
    replied
    cause its fun...go to the anything but football section to talk music.

Okay, okay you didn't like that one? how bout this

we trade with the jets giving up our late number 2 and swap #1s

1.) Randy Starks, or Reggie Williams
    2.) Watson
    3.) Tatum Bell.

Thats a good one huh?

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Originally posted by O&B_Forever
    quite right. Can we get these posts moved outta here. I'm here to write on the 500 different threads on whom we should draft. I gotta keep changing who we should draft so that when its done, I can look like a friggin genius when I predicted the outcome. Actually, while I'm here let me give you a new lineup for dayone picks.

1.) Clayton
    2.) Watson
    2.) Dockett
    3.) Julius Jones
    the point is, i'm just talking about 50 cent with bwelte01 for a bit.

the draft threads have been on this board all the time!!! why don't u just add to an existing threads? y do ppl keep making new threads on the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• O&B_Forever
    replied
    bronx... this should be going into the "anything but football" section of the forum.
    quite right. Can we get these posts moved outta here. I'm here to write on the 500 different threads on whom we should draft. I gotta keep changing who we should draft so that when its done, I can look like a friggin genius when I predicted the outcome. Actually, while I'm here let me give you a new lineup for dayone picks.

1.) Clayton
    2.) Watson
    2.) Dockett
    3.) Julius Jones

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Re: G-Unit

Originally posted by Bwelte01
    Yea I like G-Unit. I wish Tony Yayo would come out with a solo album however.
    being in england i'm probably not as up to date as you but have Lloyd banks or young buck brought out any solo tracks yet?

Leave a comment:

• Bwelte01
    replied
    G-Unit

Yea I like G-Unit. I wish Tony Yayo would come out with a solo album however.

Leave a comment:

• dr0p
    replied
    Get it off the internet.......

Leave a comment:

• cprender8
    replied
    bronx... this should be going into the "anything but football" section of the forum.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Re: Re: Bwelte01 - Check My Reply To Your 50 Cent Post

Originally posted by broncos_chick
    What the HELL language are you trying to speak?
    lol, plz answer me just 1 question, plzzzzzzzzz!!!!!

do u understand what i wrote? yes or no.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X