Barney's Sing Along Time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barney's Sing Along Time!

I love you, you love me *gunshots in the backround* yo yo, check it Yo I want a big fat hug ima thug i'll beat your head open with a baseball bat, yo yo yo that's phat. I'm the big purple dinosaur that all the kids like, but they don't know how much I spit on the MIC yo yo, keep this on the DL cuz if people find out they might cut off my pockadotted tail. yo yo yo I GOT MY GAT LOADED AND I AIN'T AFRAID TO USE IT YO! But keep this top secret all my lil' fans might attack me for all this yo. yo yo yo check it, it's tha biggest and baddest rapper on the stage, cuz ain't no one wanna fool around with me and my 12 gauge yo yo, I can't stop with these rhymes and me doin' all these crimes, yo yo I'm in the back of my Benz smokin' and chokein', yo yo this might be the start of all the latest trends yo yo yo.
    sigpic

is yo yo the chorus? Cause thats all i ever learn for songs. so i can sing a long on the radio and f up the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by O&B_Forever
      is yo yo the chorus? Cause thats all i ever learn for songs. so i can sing a long on the radio and f up the rest.
      yeah yo..
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by O&B_Forever
        Ahhh you could just mouth "watermelon watermelon" along with the radio...it looks like you're singing the right songs. Don't know how, but it always looks right!!!

Comment

eastcoastbrawla you must be very-very white. lol
          el.eva.tion

Comment

Originally posted by jamjeehunta
            lol, naw i'm black, and italian.I just don't like how some of the black people act sometimes, like they come outta nowhere and just post 50 cent lyrics.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jamjeehunta
              I can freestyle like crazy 2 I just don't wanna get into that
              sigpic

Comment

Barney is gay. Just ask the teletubbies.
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X